Using Elite Benefits - I should know the answer to this question

cangelmd

Just got the notification from Celebrity of the revamped Captain's Club benefits.

The day pass to the Persian Garden, I think that was a pre-existing benefit, but I only cruised Elite once. How do you redeem that benefit? Sign up for a port day on embarkation, I would guess. Is your CC status on your key card, I can't remember? We are sailing on Sunday, so I may actually get to use it.

37 minutes ago, cangelmd said:

Just got the notification from Celebrity of the revamped Captain's Club benefits.

The day pass to the Persian Garden, I think that was a pre-existing benefit, but I only cruised Elite once. How do you redeem that benefit? Sign up for a port day on embarkation, I would guess. Is your CC status on your key card, I can't remember? We are sailing on Sunday, so I may actually get to use it.

Visit the desk in the Persian Garden area.  They will take your SeaPass card and give you a key card which will unlock  the door to the Garden.  

We used to get coupon books left in our cabin with all manner of stuff in them.  That's where the two free laundry tickets could be found, internet coupons (don't need those), and a host of other goodies.  Included were the two passes for Persian Gardens.  Understand, we've been river cruising for quite a few years, so don't know the current ways of doing things on X.

Is Celebrity not supplying those booklets now?

27 minutes ago, canderson said:

Is Celebrity not supplying those booklets now?

Our last Celebrity sailing was 2018 and all benefits were loaded onto the sea pass card. There was however a letter in the cabin on embarkation which listed them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, towel-animal said:

Does the Persian Gardens benefit extend to the SEA Thermal Suite on Edge Class which does not have Persian Gardens?

Sorry, no it does not, according to the benefits chart:

image.png.8888541ed3a969e4c032124f077f9be0.png

and

image.png.40d1b97fef2ccb2978b880e796372327.png

• 1 year later...