Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

1 hour ago, mac_tlc said:

Since its free to guess, I am betting Harmony goes to FLL for Nov 2022 - April 2023. Actually replaces Allure there at that time. Once Symphony goes to Europe Apr/May 2023, Harmony goes to MIA. I'm betting on Oasis spending summer 2023 in Bayonne.  How's that for 2c worth???

For extra credit, I'll keep Wonder in PC all the way to April 2024.

mac_tlc

I'm betting on Oasis & Adventure in Bayonne, just like 2022.

8 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Think poster meant May-Oct2023. I'd bet have wait until 2022 for rest of yr into 2024

The schedule clearly says 7 night Caribbean for sail dates of Summer 2023 through Winter 2024 should open this week. So I would take that to mean cruises through about February/March 2024. 

28455B10-6701-47D5-B5BA-9C6512FAD058.png.422b5b1934407f38767f32ac689ad270.png

23 minutes ago, Cruise Gopher said:

The schedule clearly says 7 night Caribbean for sail dates of Summer 2023 through Winter 2024 should open this week. So I would take that to mean cruises through about February/March 2024. 

Maybe Winter 2024 means something different to RCI than the rest of us.  🤣

• Haha 1

Three of our four Harmony cruises for 2023 have been moved to Wonder successfully, but our December 7, 2022 cruise still shows as Harmony (which is a physical impossibility). I guess they are playing the full suite shuffle on that one because it has been virtually sold out for months.

13 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Three of our four Harmony cruises for 2023 have been moved to Wonder successfully, but our December 7, 2022 cruise still shows as Harmony (which is a physical impossibility). I guess they are playing the full suite shuffle on that one because it has been virtually sold out for months.

12/4/22?  Ours is still shown as sailing too.  Guess they haven't gotten to our week yet.  🙂

4 hours ago, Cruise Gopher said:

28455B10-6701-47D5-B5BA-9C6512FAD058.png.422b5b1934407f38767f32ac689ad270.png

Maybe, maybe not. Even last few weeks shown Royal changes, like always. 

4 hours ago, barbeyg said:

12/4/22?  Ours is still shown as sailing too.  Guess they haven't gotten to our week yet.  🙂

I am on the 12/4/22 Harmony and received the letter yesterday advising it's now the Wonder and even gave me my new cabin number so maybe they didn't get to you yet??!!

39 minutes ago, torpeedo said:

I am on the 12/4/22 Harmony and received the letter yesterday advising it's now the Wonder and even gave me my new cabin number so maybe they didn't get to you yet??!!

At least I know they are working on it, thanks. We are in a suite, and there are less on Wonder than Harmony. We are hoping for the best.

59 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

At least I know they are working on it, thanks. We are in a suite, and there are less on Wonder than Harmony. We are hoping for the best.

We are in a suite also , GS and are in a GS on the Wonder as well.  We don't have to do anything at all,  In Jan they will send us new confirmation documents.  I'm sure they are working on it and the letter said it was a monumental task,

• Thanks 1