Harmony of the Seas

7 hours ago, Steeler Nation At Sea said:

Welcome Back @Preziosa and thank you for sharing such valuable information on Harmony resumption of cruising.  I'm a bit disappointed in the news about the Aquatheater and main theater shows.  I hope this is just temporary and all will be available for the TA.

@Preziosa did say in post #14 that the Aqua show was running.  So just the main theatre is not at this time.

• Thanks 1

As I Remember on Mallorca children should Take a shipexcurtion  with thier parrents if They would ashore.

All children should Take a test in the morning before We arrived the first port i Italy.

All should have a test before comming back to Barcelona. 

The shows are running without musical an acrobatic show in the theatre.

There were good show with good singers.

• Like 1

@Preziosa

First off let me include my gratitude for all the wonderful updates you have provided to us with future sail dates, and many questions.

My question relates to live music. Was there live music, bands playing in Dazzles, Boot n Bonnet, Boleros, Jazz on 4, on Deck. I know you mentioned singers in the theatre, but did the bar venues with live music usually have musicians playing?

Also was wondering if you took home copies of the Cruise Compass? If it would be possible to share in this forum we would all be appreciative of this.

Thank you again.

7 hours ago, LanceRomance said:

@Preziosa

First off let me include my gratitude for all the wonderful updates you have provided to us with future sail dates, and many questions.

My question relates to live music. Was there live music, bands playing in Dazzles, Boot n Bonnet, Boleros, Jazz on 4, on Deck. I know you mentioned singers in the theatre, but did the bar venues with live music usually have musicians playing?

Also was wondering if you took home copies of the Cruise Compass? If it would be possible to share in this forum we would all be appreciative of this.

Thank you again.

There is one day posted here.  It confirms live music is available. 

9 hours ago, Steeler Nation At Sea said:

There is one day posted here.  It confirms live music is available. 

Thank you so much for this. So yes it confirms live music, but then in the small print it bans dancing??? So you are going to play all this great music, and expect us to stay sitting in our chairs. This is madness when did Royal Caribbean become Footloose, and ban dancing. Someone find me a warehouse, I need to angrily dance off some steam. I feel like we might have to start a dance uprising on the boat... can someone get tossed off the boat for dancing. Guess we shall see...

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, LanceRomance said:

Thank you so much for this. So yes it confirms live music, but then in the small print it bans dancing??? So you are going to play all this great music, and expect us to stay sitting in our chairs. This is madness when did Royal Caribbean become Footloose, and ban dancing. Someone find me a warehouse, I need to angrily dance off some steam. I feel like we might have to start a dance uprising on the boat... can someone get tossed off the boat for dancing. Guess we shall see...

"Dance Uprising on Cruise Ship, Passengers removed for lewd moves...."  🤣

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Brucemcdou said:

"Dance Uprising on Cruise Ship, Passengers removed for lewd moves...."  🤣

If Kevin Bacon can turn the hearts of a cold baptist town in Footloose... then surely I can change the cold hearts of Royal Caribbean. I am taking applications for my dance uprising...everyone behind me for the dance line....

Footloose.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Preziosa said:

There were live Music all over the ship, just as it use to Be. Many different bands and singers, guitarplayers

Thank you. Now my question has shifted to dancing 🙂 did anyone dare get up and dance. Were they thrown off the side of the deck for shaking their hips.... was there a dance enforcer 🙂 . Odd I have looked at other Cruise Compass (US sailings, Greece Sailings) and this is the only boat I see a disclaimer for "sit in your chair and sway", if you get up and dance you will be struck down by lighting 💃🌩️

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, LanceRomance said:

Thank you. Now my question has shifted to dancing 🙂 did anyone dare get up and dance. Were they thrown off the side of the deck for shaking their hips.... was there a dance enforcer 🙂 . Odd I have looked at other Cruise Compass (US sailings, Greece Sailings) and this is the only boat I see a disclaimer for "sit in your chair and sway", if you get up and dance you will be struck down by lighting 💃🌩️

Welcome to CruiseCritic.  Which Harmony sailing will you be onboard leading the mutiny against chair dancing only?

28 minutes ago, Steeler Nation At Sea said:

Welcome to CruiseCritic.  Which Harmony sailing will you be onboard leading the mutiny against chair dancing only?

We will be on the September 30th sailing. I'll be the only one on the dance floor, or the one being dragged away in cuffs screaming...."Everybody cut...everybody cut....everybody cut....Fooooootttlooosee"

Edited by LanceRomance
  • Haha 2

Do you really need to wear a mask while seated and not actively eating or drinking, as suggested on the RCI website? This is different from European cruise lines, where masks are not required while seating (whether eating or not). 

Edited by Azshar

40 minutes ago, Azshar said:

Do you really need to wear a mask while seated and not actively eating or drinking, as suggested on the RCI website? This is different from European cruise lines, where masks are not required while seating (whether eating or not). 

Actually you are required to wear a mask while seating without eating or drinking on European cruise linse. It´s just that hardly anyone is doing this. They simply sit down and put down the mask.

steamboats

I will be on Harmony on 2 september.  I read about the discounts on excursions and speciality restaurants, are available for all the customers?

I lost some money due the last changes of the politic , because I had to cancel some reservations in Capri.

In mallorca I would go by on my own to Plaja Mayor, is easy to go? do  I need a taxi?

thanks

There was a shuttlebus from the terminal to the Catheral in Palma.

We bought a ticket in the terminal 10 euro. It was not arrange by RC. They did not tell anything about that possibility. It was great, because it is a Very long walk.

2 hours ago, Kamehameah said:

I will be on Harmony on 2 september.  I read about the discounts on excursions and speciality restaurants, are available for all the customers?

I lost some money due the last changes of the politic , because I had to cancel some reservations in Capri.

In mallorca I would go by on my own to Plaja Mayor, is easy to go? do  I need a taxi?

thanks

they normally have a shuttle bus from the ship to opposite the cathedral.

it used to cost i think $10 return.

On 8/24/2021 at 10:27 AM, LanceRomance said:

If Kevin Bacon can turn the hearts of a cold baptist town in Footloose... then surely I can change the cold hearts of Royal Caribbean. I am taking applications for my dance uprising...everyone behind me for the dance line....

Footloose.gif

Slightly off topic here but......I remember on one cruise I had taken years ago that there was a group dance rehersal a few times during the sailing which was scheduled in the Cruise Compass. I dismissed it.   Fast forward to the last night of the cruise and those folks dressed up and preformed "Thriller" in the central Promenade/Atrium area.  It was spectacular!  I've never seen it again and wondered if anyone else has seen this type of audience particapation before?

Edited by Surfguyxxx
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

Slightly off topic here but......I remember on one cruise I had taken years ago that there was a group dance rehersal a few times during the sailing which was scheduled in the Cruise Compass. I dismissed it.   Fast forward to the last night of the cruise and those folks dressed up and preformed "Thriller" in the central Promenade/Atrium area.  It was spectacular!  I've never seen it again and wondered if anyone else has seen this type of audience particapation before?

yes. i remember that. did not enrol. 

but was very good.

i think it depends who they have on the activity team at the time.

there was also another we seen where they done a flash dance.

also on Celebrity they used to organise a cruise choir. 

4 hours ago, Kamehameah said:

I read about the discounts on excursions and specialty restaurants, are available for all the customers?

Welcome to CC - yes, all should have some discounts available to them (the on board discounts may vary depending on C&A status).

Edited by Biker19

3 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

Yes, on both RCL and NCL.  It was common at the height of the flash mob craze.  Now I mainly see/do Thriller on Halloween cruises.

The best was when we did a Bad Romance flash mob on Allure about 8 years ago. So much fun channeling Gaga!

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea
  • Haha 1