Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

And we’re caught up. I bought the 2/19 pina coladas and I’m about to get my second.

Thank you for finding this place for us. Now I know exactly what I'll be doing the next time I'm in Nassau. 2/$19, I'd like to try the Pink Sands.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kdr69 said:

OR hopefully they should have the mobile labs set up by then and you could do it at the terminal.  

John Heald already answered me to say don't count on the mobile centers at the port... if they are closed or run out of rapid tests there will be a lot of really disappointed angry people unable to get on their cruise!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TNcruising02 said:

That is partially true.  For me, that would happen after three drinks.  I'm a lightweight.🙃  I am always amazed that people can remain standing after 15 drinks, even if it's spread throughout the day.  

I need to turn into a day drinker and the new Tiki bar should do the trick.   I might have a Bloody Mary at Pig & Anchor a few mornings but then I don't do the heavy lifting until Alchemy for happy hour.  Between Fortune Teller, Red Frog Tiki Bar and Brass Magnolia, there are a plethora of new drinks to try and venues to visit if Alchemy is slammed.  We ended up flipping this weeks 6 day Horizon and turned our Halloween on the MG into a B2B.  Having a full 14 days to enjoy the new lady will be nice.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

First no tablecloths in the MDR, now NO TABLECLOTHS IN THE STEAKHOUSE???  What's next, no sheets on the beds?

You need to go to Rudi's to get tablecloths.   And hopefully you'll enjoy your 1200 in OBC Jeff from your two cancelled Pride cruises.

• Like 1