app check in boarding pass only 1 name showing

cbowls30

did online check-in with the app for anthem. Even though there are two adults on the booking the set sail passes have the same one name on them? which is the lead name on the booking. Should we have a boarding pass with each name showing?

thanks

Go to royalcaribbean.com, login on their site and open the check information there and look at the Set Sail passes there and see if they each have their own name.  If they are correct, then the app is at fault.  So, log out of the app, then close it (not minimize), and the re-open, login again and check.  If both still have the same name, log out of the app, delete the app, and then reinstall, log in and check again.

If they are the same name on both the app and on RC.com, then check the latest booking invoice and make sure there are two names (I am pretty sure you have already done that though).  Then contact RC at their 1-800 number and press the option with check in issues. They may have to escalate it to their IT department.

4 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

can i assume if 2 people have different boarding times they really wont make the 2nd person wait that half hour if their slot is different. no idea why we got different times

One reservation...you both should have the same arrival time.

4 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

can i assume if 2 people have different boarding times they really wont make the 2nd person wait that half hour if their slot is different. no idea why we got different times

If you don't have the same times you both still can check in and board together. We'd pick the earlier of the two times. 🙂

Edited by davekathy

You have to choose the arrival times for each cruiser. Something I didn’t know the first time. 

also the app and cruise planner still are a bit “glitchy” as we are missing some cruises on our app and planner. Contact with Royal has given no solution, other then “those cruises are linked to your account “.  Oh, we’re booked and paid, but nope they don’t show on the app or planner. Ugh.