Buffet breakfast----?

monakayk

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I might have all my daily planners from last week with the times.

Btw still bacon every other day on the buffet.

Any day in particular, as I doubt they are the same, sept 15 

Lido 630 to 1200

Horizons 7 to 9

Blue iguana 7 to 1030

I just got off the Pride yesterday.  Bacon every day, MDR brunch and lido.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

We had bacon if you went to the Mdr I was told. I only went last morning. I personally did mind no bacon enough I didnt have eggs, just muffins on no bacon days. Who wants eggs and no bacon. 

Still was on vista I got off Saturday.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, monakayk said:

What are the hours for Buffet breakfast on the ship? Are these the same hours for the Blue Iguana's breakfast ? Thanks in advance.

Usually 7-10:30 at sea for buffet. Blue Iguana opens 30 minutes later.

Port days can vary. If an early port time, the buffet might open at 6:30

26 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I might have all my daily planners from last week with the times.

Btw still bacon every other day on the buffet.

Any day in particular, as I doubt they are the same, sept 15 

Lido 630 to 1200

Horizons 7 to 9

Blue iguana 7 to 1030

Here is sept 12, a sea day to compare. I brought home the daily planners if you want more specific

Lido 700 to 1200

Blue iguana  730 to 1030

Sea day brunch 815 to 1 pm

4 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

🥓🥓  We just got off the Panorama. Every other day for bacon in Lido Buffet.  As the silly sign says something about it being a “Ba-cation” Day.

We went to a Sea Day Brunch and bacon IS on the menu. 

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

🥓🥓  We just got off the Panorama. Every other day for bacon in Lido Buffet.  As the silly sign says something about it being a “Ba-cation” Day.

We went to a Sea Day Brunch and bacon IS on the menu. 

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

We've decided the Sea Day Brunch was easily one of the best meals on Carnival ships.   Nice thing is, our upcoming trip on the Mardi Gras has a lot of sea days.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

Uggg...I wake up early and like to eat breakfast usually right away. 3 of our 4 ports stops have arrival at 7AM. If the venues are not open for breakfast, you are going off ship before you get to eat.

Ship may arrive at 7AM, but you won't necessarily be able to exit at 7AM.  Usually 1/2 hour or 45 minutes after docking.  And for early arrival days buffet opens at 6:30AM.  So plenty of time to chow down before leaving on your excursion or just getting off an wandering around port.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

We’re early risers too, even on vacation.  On the Panorama last week the Lido Buffet opened for full breakfast at 7:00am. Continental breakfast opens at 6:30am. Of course, always Room Service option too! 
  Remember the Brunch in the MDR is only offered on Sea Days. I recall it starting at 11:00am. It was fine and all, but personally we felt it wasn’t “WOW”, gotta do that again! Just our opinions 🤷🏻‍♀️🙂.

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

3 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

Chill.  Leave your FiloFax or 7 Habits planner at home.  You're on vacation!😊

Who has a FiloFax and still working? I get it, yes. I am 100% on vacation. But I don't want to go on an excursion hungry either. It was just to find out if there were options to get food if Port Time = Off ship time.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2021 at 6:53 AM, BoozinCroozin said:

Uggg...I wake up early and like to eat breakfast usually right away. 3 of our 4 ports stops have arrival at 7AM. If the venues are not open for breakfast, you are going off ship before you get to eat.

Order room service?  

• Like 1

I saw the room service menu for breakfast charges extra for smoked salmon ,cream cheese bagel they didn't used to be extra i'm sailing Carnival again after about a 6 year break....does anyone know if it is available on the lido buffet or dining room?..thanks

1 hour ago, dreamers2 said:

I saw the room service menu for breakfast charges extra for smoked salmon ,cream cheese bagel they didn't used to be extra i'm sailing Carnival again after about a 6 year break....does anyone know if it is available on the lido buffet or dining room?..thanks

MDR yes, lido don't know

• Like 1

On 9/21/2021 at 11:13 PM, Markmom18 said:

Remember the Brunch in the MDR is only offered on Sea Days. I recall it starting at 11:00am. It was fine and all, but personally we felt it wasn’t “WOW”, gotta do that again!

Brunch starts earlier than 11:00; otherwise it would just be lunch. 

IMO the filet with eggs is one of the best no-surcharge dishes Carnival offers.

4 hours ago, dreamers2 said:

Never saw it on the buffet. Never got a menu at the brunch. Now to order bread in Mdr you have to ask for it and what you want on kt.

I did see ready made salmon croquettes or whatever they are with the hollandaise sauce on top on the buffet. Different days different toppings. Mdr would have something like that with salmon I'm sure.

Bagels arent every day in the buffet. Bread changes. Probably in Mdr you can ask for them. 

Steak house the last night didnt even offer us bread, had to ask. That's a big change from before, having to ask for bread if you want some. 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 7:14 PM, firefly333 said:

Here is sept 12, a sea day to compare. I brought home the daily planners if you want more specific

Lido 700 to 1200

Blue iguana  730 to 1030

Sea day brunch 815 to 1 pm

52 minutes ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

Brunch starts earlier than 11:00; otherwise it would just be lunch. 

IMO the filet with eggs is one of the best no-surcharge dishes Carnival offers.

Started 815 am on vista as I posted above. I can check some other planners as I kept the paper copies.