Flights Disappeared from Trip Summary?

Zippeedee

My Spirit cruise is in June, 2022. When I added the half-priced air (solo cruiser), a routing appeared within a few days on my trip summary.

I didn't expect it to be the final routing, but at least it showed I had purchased it.

I just looked at the summary and the air routing is no longer listed.  Is this normal or do I need to call to track down the error?

Thanks!

Ours disappeared  a few days ago from all our booked cruises. Could be connected to the opening of the borders in November and having the airlines to get information regarding checking vaccine status.  There was an article on CBC regarding border openings and more responsibility for airlines to take on.    

• Like 1

Mine as well, still have a printout of the original invoice in-case they have any questions or say I didn't have that perk.  I am guessing it is an IT/computer issue rather then a mistake on all of our bookings at the same time.

I have an 18 day cruise scheduled November 15th. My departure flights are on the summary but my return flights have disappeared, so the 45 day software thing seems to make sense. It's odd and disconcerting to make such a change given the uncertainty that is our new normal particularly with travel/cruising but my departure flights are confirmed and still appear under my booking on the airline site so I won't fret. Well not much about the flights anyway.

• 2 weeks later...