Parking at Port Canaveral

ladydancer

Parking at the port is quick and easy, and right next door, but as you mentioned expensive at $17.00 per day.

Note that they will charge you for the day you disembark.

Our 4 night cruise on carnival in September was $85.00

I expect the same next week on the Divina.

Parking is much cheaper off site, but with COVID, I wouldn't chance the bus ride, but that is just me.

1 minute ago, Fla Mike said:

Parking at the port is quick and easy, and right next door, but as you mentioned expensive at $17.00 per day.

Note that they will charge you for the day you disembark.

Our 4 night cruise on carnival in September was $85.00

I expect the same next week on the Divina.

Parking is much cheaper off site, but with COVID, I wouldn't chance the bus ride, but that is just me.

And especially the line for bus on the return trip!  When the cruise is over, I want to get rolling!  

54 minutes ago, dd likes to cruise said:

And especially the line for bus on the return trip!  When the cruise is over, I want to get rolling!  

Completely agree! We tried off-site parking once in Miami and despite the horrible prices for parking at the cruise port we will never do off-site again - it was a nightmare from when we dropped off our vehicle and waited in line for the shuttle to the cruise port to waiting for the shuttle upon disembarkation - we ended up taking a cab to our vehicle as opposed to waiting  for the shuttle.

2 hours ago, ladydancer said:

We are looking forward to the 12/12/21 cruise on the Meraviglia.  We have never sailed out of Port Canaveral.  Is the port parking easy (although expensive), or are there other options?  

I am a local,

Many hotels have stay,park and cruise rates with their own shuttle busses if you don't want to park at the pier.

Steve

Drop off luggage at Terminal 10.  Drive less than 1/4 mi to the parking empty huge parking garage.  Covered or outside parking and walk 4 mins to the ship.

Very easy and not worth the hassle of saving a few dollars.

it is all about convenience.  This is a seamless endeavor.

We used ParkNCruise, was $9.95 per day.  It is a small business and the employees were great.  It is offsite, but you park next to the shuttle, and upon return they have your car out front and drop you off right by it.  Helps with moving the luggage around.

2 hours ago, KennyFla said:

We used ParkNCruise, was $9.95 per day.  It is a small business and the employees were great.  It is offsite, but you park next to the shuttle, and upon return they have your car out front and drop you off right by it.  Helps with moving the luggage around.

ParkNCruise is our go to parking. The location is easy on easy off the highway, they have always been right there waiting for us when we get off the ship, and they have the car ready with the AC on when you arrive at their lot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fla Mike said:

EZ Pass can only be used at Terminal 3

I expect that the port will add EZPark at all the terminals eventually.  Terminal 3 is brand new.  Since OIA has it, I expect MLB will also add soon.

Dennis

I used a company called Cruisetime parking on my last cruise and will do so again. It was much cheaper and the shuttle was waiting when I got off the boat in the morning. It probably added 25-30 minutes between waiting for a few passengers and the trip back to the parking lot, but it was worth it for the considerable savings IMO.

• Like 1

We reserved at Park Port Canaveral for $70 (with promo code) for our 8-night cruise. I can't see spending more than 2x to park at the port. It would be $153 for the cruise. Since we return Sunday of Thanksgiving, I may have to suck it up and swallow that pill. The faster we are on the road, the sooner our 9-hour drive will start that will take 13-14 hours.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With so few passengers on this ship I am wondering what the lasted embarkation time would be on this ship. I don't have any priority levels or YC status? How early would I realistically get on for a Feb. 3, 2022 sailing? Also, what is the earliest one could get off with the same status? Thanks for any advise for anyone who has sailed recently on this ship.

3 hours ago, legmyl said:

With so few passengers on this ship I am wondering what the lasted embarkation time would be on this ship. I don't have any priority levels or YC status? How early would I realistically get on for a Feb. 3, 2022 sailing? Also, what is the earliest one could get off with the same status? Thanks for any advise for anyone who has sailed recently on this ship.

Got off Mera today.

I would say 12.30 to actually get on ship with no status after covid test and such. I was Diamond and YC and I was on at 11.40

I would say 7.45 as long as ship is cleared and you self walked luggage off.

We were allowed off at 7.20 this morning.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2021 at 6:19 PM, smmountaingal said:

Who has used Go Port for parking at Cape Canaveral?  I think this is the best option for me so I can stay at the Hampton Inn.   I would like to hear any experiences.  Thanks

I just used them for a Jan. 2-8 cruise on the Mardi Gras.  It was a good experience, however, they do not open until 10.  We had an 11:00 boarding time which we missed and went on with the 11:30 people, which may or may not have made any difference.  We stood outside the terminal forever and when they let us in, we stood inside forever.  You could see where the people before us were, and it was quite a while before we got on the ship.  Coming back they were easy to find but then we sat in the bus for over 30 minutes until enough people boarded and they decided to leave.  Next time I'm going to look into staying across the street in the pricey hotel where I can leave my car and they shuttle us back and forth.  I'm thinking the total cost may just all wash out.

GoPort has a gated lot and they were very professional.  I'd just like a little better control over my time with a 7.5 hr. drive home.

Edited by seagypsea
  • Like 1