Validating Vax Cards

gopher49

See this thread.  People have had various experiences.

Mine is shows still pending validation, well after 72 hours.  Not worried about it as I know our vaccination records are authentic.

We don't cruise until the end of November, so we'll see if anything changes.  We have been issued our SetSail pass and bag tags.

11 hours ago, look2thec said:

I remember seeing in the app a place to download your photo and a photo of your vax card. Now I can't locate it on the app. Can someone remind me how to find that?

I had to sign out of the app and back in again to get it to appear for me.

Edited by MandyMooToo
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, MandyMooToo said:

I had to sign out of the app and back in again to get it to appear for me.

Thanks for that tip.  I started to fill it out and realized I didn't have a picture of the back of my card.  But when I went back later to add the picture, the vaccination part was gone.  Logging out and in again brought it back.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

It doesn't, as far as I know, ask for a copy of the back of the card.  See the images above.

It does ask for an image of both the front and the back.  We've done it for both of our b2b weeks.  I just did one this morning for our second week.  After you add the front, there's a spot below it to tap and add the photo of the back.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

It doesn't, as far as I know, ask for a copy of the back of the card.  See the images above.

To try and avoid confusion I mentioned prior to the pics that I’d uploaded front and back images. Guess I should have been more careful and emphasized it a little clearer. My bad.

Just now, Cigar King said:

I am not seeing that option.  I wonder if it's because I am uploading an image instead of taking a photo?

After you’ve added the first image, another grey bar will appear below that to tap and add the second image showing the back of your card, then you click on Submit.

7 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

I am not seeing that option.  I wonder if it's because I am uploading an image instead of taking a photo?

I uploaded two images from my phones album (not taking an actual picture) and it worked.

6 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

When you tap on the add a photo it gives you the option to take a photo, that's when your phone should pull the camera up and allows you to take a pic that is automatically loaded to the app.  Then, a smaller box opens below it with the add the photo of the back which then gives you the same ability to take a photo.  

Just now, not-enough-cruising said:

I have uploaded my card 3 times and it keeps disappearing, they will get it when I get to the dock, just like my headshot for the sea pass card, not worth worrying about now. 

Ours disappeared for over a week and then reappeared with the validation message.  So, it's not gone, it's just how the software apparently works.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, matt1 said:

I uploaded two images from my phones album (not taking an actual picture) and it worked.

17 hours ago, matt1 said:

After you’ve added the first image, another grey bar will appear below that to tap and add the second image showing the back of your card, then you click on Submit.

How did you create the photo in your phones album? Whether you call it an image or a photo or a picture, they are all the same thing.