Health questionnaire not available

We are sailing on the Allure tomorrow and received an email regarding the health questionnaire four hours ago.  The email stated they had sent a notification to my mobile phone, but I still don’t have it, four hours later.  Their Plan B is to follow the prompts on the app, but prompts are also MIA.  Has anyone ever gone to the port with no health questionnaire?  

12 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

We are sailing on the Allure tomorrow and received an email regarding the health questionnaire four hours ago.  The email stated they had sent a notification to my mobile phone, but I still don’t have it, four hours later.  Their Plan B is to follow the prompts on the app, but prompts are also MIA.  Has anyone ever gone to the port with no health questionnaire?  

It should open exactly 24 hours before your scheduled arrival time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

The health questionaire is supposed to be 24 hours before sail away, not check in.

23 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

yes, ours became available only then.

And yet on our four cruises since the restart, the health questionairre opened 24 hours before our scheduled arrival time.

I missed my window to fill mine out for one cruise and they didn't even ask me the questions when I checked in at embarkation.

It's supposed to save time but all the times I have filled it out they asked me again when I checked in at embarkation. 

Basically don't sweat it.

Edited by AshleyDillo

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

Check if your app is up to date.  They updated it two days ago, and the banner at the health questionnaire changed. 

Thank you, everyone, for the responses.  And this one solved my problem, thank you!  The app did need updating, and I was able to access the health questionnaire afterwards.  I also spotted an issue with my SO’s vaccination record.  It stated there was a problem with it and I was given the opportunity to load it again.  It was quickly approved.  The Publix pharmacy tech did a lousy job of applying the label after the second shot; it is folded back onto itself and now creased where it is longer than the actual card.  We drove over two hours each way because that was the only place I could get appointments, but now that makes it difficult to take it back and request a duplicate.  Hopefully our local Publix will agree to do it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

The Publix pharmacy tech did a lousy job of applying the label after the second shot; it is folded back onto itself and now creased where it is longer than the actual card.

Many states are offering a downloadable verification of vaccine thru their state public health department.  Maybe check to see if FL has that option.  Washington State's version is very clear, concise and easy to download.  It shows your name, DOB, Vaccine MFG, date(s) of the shot(s), as well as the booster.  It also provides a QB code.

All this beats hunting around for a photo of your vaccine card.

Good luck!

33 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Thank you, everyone, for the responses.  And this one solved my problem, thank you!  The app did need updating, and I was able to access the health questionnaire afterwards.  I also spotted an issue with my SO’s vaccination record.  It stated there was a problem with it and I was given the opportunity to load it again.  It was quickly approved.  The Publix pharmacy tech did a lousy job of applying the label after the second shot; it is folded back onto itself and now creased where it is longer than the actual card.  We drove over two hours each way because that was the only place I could get appointments, but now that makes it difficult to take it back and request a duplicate.  Hopefully our local Publix will agree to do it.

They are going to ask to see your vaccination card even if you upload it

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, molly361 said:

They are going to ask to see your vaccination card even if you upload it

Oh, yes, it is one of the things that I triple-check once we are in the car, even though I know exactly where it is.  This will be our fifth post-Covid cruise and it hasn’t been questioned before now.  We keep the cards in plastic sleeves, but that awkward placement of the label is still creating a wear line.  If it holds up long enough, perhaps the booster will be the info they are looking for, as that is quite clear on the back of the card.