Larry’s Limo amazing

ginmil

This company is absolutely amazing! Excellent service, on time, new cars, courteous drivers. The cost is same as taxi, little more than Uber but you don’t know what you get with Uber. We used them 4 times before and after our cruise, always perfect service.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ginmil said:

This company is absolutely amazing! Excellent service, on time, new cars, courteous drivers. The cost is same as taxi, little more than Uber but you don’t know what you get with Uber. We used them 4 times before and after our cruise, always perfect service.

Which port??

2 hours ago, ginmil said:

Thanks for the feedback. We used them a few years ago in Miami and were very happy with the service.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, George C said:

I was pricing a trip from Miami to Ft Myer and Larry was about a hundred more.

Miami to Fort Myers is quite a trip, literally East coast, across the Everglades to the West Coast, then North a bit. Two hours one way. 

I'm thinking most reviews for Larry's Limo's have been for local/South Florida transportation.

• Like 1

Thank you for this post. After reading we decided to book Larrys Limo for shuttle from our Ft. Lauderdale hotel to port of Miami. We had 5 people and booked SUV or Limo( first available). They showed up on time in a beautiful Limo, at less than $30 per person, tip included. Highly recommend!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Good morning everyone.
I am reading that Larry's Limo is a good company for transfers and so I kindly ask if their site is this  https://www.larryslimo.com/ 
We are looking for a transfer from the Miami airport to the hotel and then from the hotel to the port ( cruise with RCCL ).
Thank you in advance.
P.S. : Any other advice is welcome.

Edited by m@rm@r

1 hour ago, m@rm@r said:

Good morning everyone.
I am reading that Larry's Limo is a good company for transfers and so I kindly ask if their site is this  https://www.larryslimo.com/ 
We are looking for a transfer from the Miami airport to the hotel and then from the hotel to the port ( cruise with RCCL ).
Thank you in advance.
P.S. : Any other advice is welcome.

Welcome to the boards! 😎

Larry's is very good, but unless you have a big group travelling together or just want to ride in style they will be much more expensive than a taxi or an Uber or Lyft ride share car.  Taxi from MIA airport to downtown hotels will run about $30 on the meter and Uber or Lyft should be a bit cheaper.

I understand! 😉

When travelling where I do not speak the language, I have shown the cab driver the name/address of the hotel from my reservation (or in the old days from a pack of matches) and it worked.  Harder to do with Uber or Lyft.  The hotel front desk can assist you with a taxi to your cruise ship.

Have a great cruise! 😎

• Thanks 1

We have used Larry's Limo multiple times for both Port Everglades and Miami. Excellent service, excellent communication, excellent vehicles and driver's have always been top notch. They have also ben very acccomodating when we got off the cruise ship earlier than we had booked. Can not say enough good things about this company.

Just about to book Larrys limo getting off the celebrity equinox on 6 April to go to celebrity silhouette from Miami. I don’t know what dock the equinox will come in on. Is that a problem or if I give them the ship name will they find us?

thanks 

We have used Larry's Limo several times in the past. We already got a quote for our family cruise of 10 people. We have found that using them for the trip from the port to the airport for a group of people is the best way to reduce the traditional stress of getting to the airport to catch your flight. That is one less line to wait in, the driver will be on property waiting for our call telling him where to pick us up.

On 2/20/2023 at 9:03 AM, ela123 said:

Just about to book Larrys limo getting off the celebrity equinox on 6 April to go to celebrity silhouette from Miami. I don’t know what dock the equinox will come in on. Is that a problem or if I give them the ship name will they find us?

thanks 

Just give them name of ship they will find you.