Is Coco Cay Open ??

mike60707

6 minutes ago, mike60707 said:

Are all Royal ships (that are scheduled) for Coco Cay stopping there? Passengers are allowed on the island?

Was hearing/reading some ugly rumors.....

Currently on Allure. We were cancelled at st Thomas and St Kitts and now stopping at coco cay on Friday.

50 minutes ago, mike60707 said:

Are all Royal ships (that are scheduled) for Coco Cay stopping there? Passengers are allowed on the island?

Harmony OTS stopped there last Saturday - all day.  Got there at 8:30.  Left at 5 pm.  ONe other RCI Boat there as well.  Good times!

3 hours ago, mike60707 said:

There haven't been any rumors on here that I'm aware of so I'm not sure where you are hearing them. I think your rumors are wrong since Coco Cay has been open.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

There haven't been any rumors on here that I'm aware of so I'm not sure where you are hearing them. I think your rumors are wrong since Coco Cay has been open.

There was one incident last month where a ship (Freedom?) wasn’t cleared to disembark until about 1:30PM, I seem to recall.

Haven’t read about any issues since.

28 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

There was one incident last month where a ship (Freedom?) wasn’t cleared to disembark until about 1:30PM, I seem to recall.

Haven’t read about any issues since.

He was asking about all Royal ships which there hasn't been issues with them all. Maybe one or two, but not many.

4 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Thanks Very much.....rumors are from "friends" that are afraid to leave their house let alone travel.

Freedom 2 Day from Miami Feb 7th to Coco Cay.......Happy Birthday to me !!

7 hours ago, cruising1117 said:

You may be thinking of Labadee

We have a Feb. cruise that has Labadee listed as a port.  Is this even possible?  Any chance at all of Labadee happening?  If it doesn't happen as I strongly suspect why is Royal not showing the port as cancelled?  Seems misleading.

16 minutes ago, BuckeyeMan said:

We have a Feb. cruise that has Labadee listed as a port.  Is this even possible?  Any chance at all of Labadee happening?  If it doesn't happen as I strongly suspect why is Royal not showing the port as cancelled?  Seems misleading.

There is ZERO chance of Labadee happening. I'm supposed to be on a Feb 5 sailing that still lists it. Won't happen.

8 hours ago, BuckeyeMan said:

Very very small chance of it happening. It's too far out for Royal to replace it with any confidence the replacement will work, so they won't adjust the itinerary until closer to sail date. They don't know what islands will have what rules in place, to know what ports are available and what ships will need different ports.

On 1/11/2022 at 7:19 AM, BuckeyeMan said:

Probably not going to happen...

Welcome to RCCL IT issues.

50 minutes ago, GEORGIEGIRL said:

It looks like "Indy" & "Freedom" are headed their now. (At least that's what's showing on "Cruisemapper").

Thanks....just booked Freedom 2 day out of Miami Feb 7th to Coco Cay (for my Birthday) lol

A day at Coco Cay is the best way to spend a Birthday !!!!