MSC Phone Number?

Dgshooter

3 minutes ago, Dgshooter said:

I tried calling the number listed on the web site (833-615-4161) and got another company. Does anyone have a reservations number for MSC?

Thanks!

Hmm.. Not sure where you got that number but this is the number I see on their US website: 877-665-4655

I went ahead and rebooted my iPad, cleared the cache and logged off and reloaded on.  The phone number still dynamically changed while I was watching, from the original one to a rotating one.  MSC website must be looking at the Internet address to route calls.

1 hour ago, kelleherdl said:

I went ahead and rebooted my iPad, cleared the cache and logged off and reloaded on.  The phone number still dynamically changed while I was watching, from the original one to a rotating one.  MSC website must be looking at the Internet address to route calls.

I have two computers side by side running both windows and chrome logged into same account. One computer shows one number the other computer shows another number. This is soooo weird 

7 hours ago, FrostyJoe said:

I have two computers side by side running both windows and chrome logged into same account. One computer shows one number the other computer shows another number. This is soooo weird 

Graham. I have to agree there may be a difference.  I think the metafiles may be different based on which paper you select.  Daily Mail may not be selectively filtering their content.  Good on them. I can imagine, based on biases by papers, perish the thought for saying that they are a paper, that USA Today selectively filter content.

1 hour ago, kelleherdl said:

Graham. I have to agree there may be a difference.  I think the metafiles may be different based on which paper you select.  Daily Mail may not be selectively filtering their content.  Good on them. I can imagine, based on biases by papers, perish the thought for saying that they are a paper, that USA Today selectively filter content.

I’m so confused 🤯

8 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

All the numbers get you to the same place. First you have to listen to their p[rotocols for about 5 minutes, then wait for a rep. The last time I called, a rep answered almost immediately, and she was great.

Press any button to skip the protocol!

On 2/4/2022 at 6:15 PM, kelleherdl said:

I think you posted on the wrong thread.  Did you mean to post a response to Hamrag on the newspapers thread? 😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 1:47 AM, deliver42 said:

All the numbers get you to the same place. First you have to listen to their p[rotocols for about 5 minutes, then wait for a rep. The last time I called, a rep answered almost immediately, and she was great.

Does anyone have a UK customer services number? I have had a complaint registered with them since October, when they quoted a 28 days response time!! Absolutely zero response despite me emailing weekly concerning our very valid complaint. 

I'm guessing that since MSC uses a 3rd party contractor for most of their call center work, it's somehow tied to availability of their workers. It was rather amusing one time in the not to distant past, when I heard the person next to my "MSC" agent trying to sell a necklace for QVC. It's always refreshing when I actually get an MSC employee as they usually are pretty "with it".

Bret

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Matahari47 said:

Does anyone have a UK customer services number? I have had a complaint registered with them since October, when they quoted a 28 days response time!! Absolutely zero response despite me emailing weekly concerning our very valid complaint. 

Good luck with that. I am waiting for a reply from a September issue that was also a very valid issue that I even had a lawyer involved.

They don't care about anything, the customer service is a POS.

I have had nothing but issues and I have a new one on a B2b next month. No response or anything.

They want $2000 more from me for sailings which I paid in full last July?????

Once I am done next month I am done for good with MSC = More Stupid Crap.

• Like 1