Wonderland bar on anthem of the seas

Hello,

Excuse my ignorance, but what is special about the Wonderland Bar? Or is it just to 'tick-one-off-the-list?

I watch a TV programme on Wonderland dishes but didn't feel enthused.

Regards,

Cublet

13 hours ago, tennislvr8 said:

Can you go to the bar at wonderland on anthem and order drinks without having to pay for a meal?

As far as I know, there’s no Wonderland bar like there is on Symphony.  Daughter and I were on Anthem in November and ate in Wonderland.  

Thanks everyone. I was went to Wonderland pre-Covid on Harmony and don’t have to eat there again. I didn’t have the drink package that cruise. I’ll be on anthem soon with the drink package and wanted to try some of their speciality drinks, I’ll wait until I’m on oasis in July, they have a dedicated bar. 

In September there were two little stand alone bar tables in the hallway outside Wonderland (on Anthem).  If you spoke to the hostess you could sit there and order the cocktails specific to the restaurant.   It's kind if s hassle and there's no atmosphere at all.... nothing like on the Oasis class ships.   But it is possible if you really want to try the drinks while you have the package

17 minutes ago, xxHadleyxx said:

In September there were two little stand alone bar tables in the hallway outside Wonderland (on Anthem).  If you spoke to the hostess you could sit there and order the cocktails specific to the restaurant.   It's kind if s hassle and there's no atmosphere at all.... nothing like on the Oasis class ships.   But it is possible if you really want to try the drinks while you have the package

Can confirm, those are still there. 

7 hours ago, little britain said:

You certainly would on Harmony or Symphony as it has a lovely outlook from the upper levels. 

Anthem is a dark narrow little room with no bar. 

63655F34-2D8B-460D-A598-51D9AC84DFD8.jpeg

Totally agree.

The bar is definitely worth going to for a special cocktail and that’s what we did and the Anthem bar was just a couple of table mock ups.

Dined at Wonderland only once for “the experience”.

In all honesty once was enough for us definitely wouldn’t go again.

• Thanks 1