Live From Eurodam March 30 until April 10

Crazy For Cats

52 minutes ago, kazu said:

Bon Voyage Jake !!!  Hope you two have an absolutely wonderful time 🙂 

thanks for sharing the menu & Activities.  Your room looks great 👍 

No beverage package so we attended the mariner welcome reception.  There was no limit to the champagne.  DH is bummed that they don’t have Bacardi 8.

off to Tamarind in a few minutes.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Crazy For Cats said:

No beverage package so we attended the mariner welcome reception.  There was no limit to the champagne.  DH is bummed that they don’t have Bacardi 8.

off to Tamarind in a few minutes.

A shame for your DH - in the pre-covid days there were all. Kinds of options.

enjoy the Tamarind - Yum 😋 

• Like 6

On 3/28/2022 at 11:27 PM, Crazy For Cats said:

Hello Everyone, now that we passed the covid tests I thought that I would start a live from thread.

We previously had booked the March 20 ten day itinerary but cancelled because of the protocols that were in place when final payment was due.  I did state the reason for the cancellation.  We received a very enticing offer to sail again but resisted until the protocols were updated to something we were more comfortable with abiding by.  So we booked the 11 day itinerary and am very much looking forward to being on a BHB once again.

Yesterday I was notified that our health questionnaire was ready to be completed and that we can use Verifly to make boarding quicker.  I downloaded the Verifly app, updated the health questions and we were almost ready,  Today I used eMed to take the test and within 20 minutes I had the desired result.  At 6 am DH was swabbed at the hospital and did not have results when he got home.  He used the second test kit and 20 minutes later he had his negative result.  Around 6 pm the hospital finally gave him his result.  Both tests results were uploaded to Verifly and within a few minutes each was accepted.  I will say that I am glad that I watched the video before actually taking the test.

We booked the Neptune category as a guarantee.  If we selected a room it would have been on deck six.  We got deck seven starboard side not too far from the lounge.  No perks were given, except for the $200 deposit that became OBC.  We both purchased Wifi ahead of time.  We did not book any excursions.  Thinking things are still up in the air with port changes and will decide as each port approaches if there is anything that appeals.

Following.

Wishing you a fabulous cruise.

Graham.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Good Afternoon,  happy to report that Verifly worked like a charm.  Check in and security was under 10 minutes.   Boarding started at 11:30.  20220330_114020.thumb.jpg.31ff4de9628669958b782f9529cfa938.jpg20220330_114030.thumb.jpg.0d2142aedfc5bfc90790ba59b2ec1418.jpg20220330_114043.thumb.jpg.df1f5f6f680d1c48a3affa07d8a41b69.jpg20220330_114123.thumb.jpg.6c22dc7a819781ded7e9b8de13ae0611.jpg20220330_114139.thumb.jpg.dbcb571becd742fcaf0bb9d3dc9a982a.jpg20220330_114211.thumb.jpg.71cc6935e7385972e765770841ad1768.jpg

Fantastic Suite with an amazing balcony.

Graham.

• Like 2

Good Morning Everyone,  last night we had dinner at the Tamarind.  The food and service were fantastic.  The current restaurant manager was with us on the NA last August.  During dinner we learned that there are 1200 passengers onboard.

After dinner DH found a shiny object that caught his fancy.  It came with a bottle of sparkling wine.  It sits in the fridge for now.
Everyone seems genuinely happy to see us. 
Time for more coffee and breakfast.

• Like 18

Good Afternoon, while DH baked in the sun I went ashore.   The seas are a little bumpy and on the way out the first two rows starboard side got soaked.  I walked around a bit a browsed the shops.  I did find a tshirt that I liked but at $30 it got put back. 

I went back to the ship for lunch and the Distant Lands section did not disappoint. 

20220331_110510.thumb.jpg.f50d87a11cdbd8918e6a3c6c38b03e75.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

HMC is my happy place.  We love relaxing there but spend most of the time in the water.  Even though snorkeling isn’t great there we always take our stuff and look for the resident octopus!

Thanks for taking us along …I love reading and seeing the photos from all on cruises.  Hoping we will be able to do our 50 day South Pacific one in the Fall. I sure miss the cruising life. 

• Like 6