Referral coupon and Carnival stock OBC?

DUHCAR

They do have the CCL stock credit. By new line credit do you mean if you refer a new person to the line & they book, you get OBC? If so, they used to. Haven't checked since covid. They've cut out a lot of other benefits in the last year,

27 minutes ago, DUHCAR said:

Does Princess offer any sort of new to line referral credit?

Does Princess offer OBC if you have more than 100 shares of Carnival stock?

Thanks.

CCL shares gets OBC from I believe $50 to $250 depending on length of cruise. Refer a friend is $25 for you and friend. I'll copy from website for you.

Both you and the person you refer will receive a $25 onboard spending credit each when referred person sails on any Princess cruise within 24 months of activation. You may use your onboard spending credit on any voyage within 24 months after the referred person has sailed on his/her first cruise with Princess or you may use your credit during the referred person's first cruise if you are sailing on the same voyage. Referral Rewards are onboard spending credits applied to the stateroom account at time of booking and will become active upon the completion of the referred guest's first cruise. You may refer as many people as you wish and receive onboard spending credits for each. These credits can be accrued in your account on an unlimited basis and used on any future cruise at up to 5 onboard spending credits ($125 per person/$250 per stateroom) per cruise. We're unable to accept any referrals for past or current Princess customers, so be sure you only refer those who haven't booked with Princess, haven't completed the referral process in the past or have not requested to be removed from Princess Cruises email communications. Offer is applicable to two guests per booking only and is not combinable with Friends & Family, travel industry partner or Interline rates.

Earn a maximum of one $25 onboard spending credit per successful referral. A maximum of two $25 onboard spending credits may be activated per referral booking. In other words, if you refer 4 people who sail in the same stateroom, only 2 will qualify to activate your reward. The other 2 must sail again or in their own stateroom to activate your reward. Anyone under 21 years old, travel industry partners, immediate family members of travel industry partners, and employees of Princess (including Carnival Corporation) are not eligible to refer or be referred under this program.

Yes, there is a form to send to new people that MUST be filled out and sent in before they book a cruise.  $25 OBC.  To to Captain Circle menu on your sign in page.

Yes, you may use your CCL stock for Princess, Holland America, and Carnival.  Non-refundable OBC varies by length of cruise.

PRINCESS CRUISES*

Customer Solutions

24303 Town Center Drive, Suite 200

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 Fax 661 753 0180

Email: sbpcl@princesscruises.com

Edited by jwattle

41 minutes ago, DUHCAR said:

Just booked, so looks like I can't get a newbie credit.

Anybody have the email address for the CCL stock credit?

The credit is for IF a friend refers you. Not just because you're new. 

Once you've cruised, you can refer a friend and then get the credit.

BTW: if you're active, retired or veteran (US/Canada) military, there is OBC at the same level as stock ownership.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paul929207 said:

Note that to get the referral OBC, the referral must be submitted before the new passenger books. 

Also, the name on the booking must be identical to the name on the referral. 

4 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Yes, there is a form to send to new people that MUST be filled out and sent in before they book a cruise.  $25 OBC.  To to Captain Circle menu on your sign in page.

Yes, you may use your CCL stock for Princess, Holland America, and Carnival.  Non-refundable OBC varies by length of cruise.

From what I've been told by my PVP, you must submit the form before the new cruiser creates an ID on the website.

2 hours ago, OccasionalSanta said:

From what I've been told by my PVP, you must submit the form before the new cruiser creates an ID on the website.

Yes, that is true.  New cruiser must never had contact Princess for anything.  Even asking for a brochure would create an identity with Princess.  The newbie needs to have had no contact with Princess for anything. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

The credit is for IF a friend refers you. Not just because you're new. 

Once you've cruised, you can refer a friend and then get the credit.

BTW: if you're active, retired or veteran (US/Canada) military, there is OBC at the same level as stock ownership.

2 hours ago, GloriaF said:

Princess also has Military Benefit OBC.  Documentation must be submitted.  $100 for 7 day cruise, more for longer .

Since you all stole my 2 cents.....lol....Might I add to this military benefits never have to be applied for again, where as the CCL shares must be applied for each cruise. There....I got my little say in 🤣

• Like 1

Carnival Stockholder Credit:

OBC from CCL Stock

Sailings of 6 days or fewer $50

Sailings of 7 - 13 days $100

Sailings of 14 days or more $250

I currently have $75 OBC for our next sailing for referring new cruisers to Princess. They each got $25 OBC on their sailing. Easy to do and free money but they hadn't booked their cruises when I did the referral.