Boarding Harmony tomorrow 4/17 on a B2B (not live but will respond to questions/requests)

We board tomorrow on a WINO(Western in Name Only)/Eastern B2B on Harmony. I am online several times a day and will try to answer questions if I can. 

Edited by orville99
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have a great cruise!  We will be with you on the second leg.  If you can share how they are progressing with bringing shows back, that would help set expectations.  Thanks so much!

Just now, Fa-Li said:

Have a great cruise!  We will be with you on the second leg.  If you can share how they are progressing with bringing shows back, that would help set expectations.  Thanks so much!

Will do. I hope to be able to post the entertainment pages from the Cruise compass.

• Thanks 2

Got to be " Live" Live........not little bit live, or almost live to get the rare symbol on your Avatar...........Might want to ask for a do over in the title of this thread or start another.   🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Got to be " Live" Live........not little bit live, or almost live to get the rare symbol on your Avatar...........Might want to ask for a do over in the title of this thread or start another.   🤣🤣

Don’t give a rip for a boat icon - I’m good with what I’m doing.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

We have a WINO on Harmony in August. Have a great two weeks.

mac_tlc

Best “Western” itinerary we’ve seen. Ship spends 6 out of 7 days sailing in the Atlantic Ocean, and only dips into the Caribbean for a port stop in Jamaica.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Don’t give a rip for a boat icon - I’m good with what I’m doing.

Ignore him😉

But I thought you were taking over for Bob keeping mine alive🤣🤣

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Best “Western” itinerary we’ve seen. Ship spends 6 out of 7 days sailing in the Atlantic Ocean, and only dips into the Caribbean for a port stop in Jamaica.

Wow, that is nice. Make sure to eat some patties

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Have a fantabulous cruise...again!  😁

We are straying over to Mariner for an 8 night on the 7th...but then looking forward to another B2B on Harmony for 5/22 & 5/29.  

Looking forward to your commentaries!  

Our next cruise cluster after this is a B3B on Mariner in July and an 8-night Bermuda in August. That will only leave us with the last two L&S B2Bs this year in October and December.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

We'll be on April 24th. Can you check out the policy with Adventure Ocean if it's back to their normal routine yet.? Thanks so much!

Sure. Will find out tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, orville99 said:

The most "Western" it gets is Port Canaveral ! 

Port Canaveral · Geolocation
28.405° N, -80.61497° E

Falmouth · Geolocation
18.491062° N, -77.65701° E

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

If you happen to visit the WJ for any dinners, would love to hear if they have a "cook to order" station (pasta, stir fry, etc.) as well as any info at all regarding what you find there. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

If you happen to visit the WJ for any dinners, would love to hear if they have a "cook to order" station (pasta, stir fry, etc.) as well as any info at all regarding what you find there. Thanks!

We will be up there this evening, and will let you know. Took all of 20 minutes from parking the car to being in the promenade. Solarium bistro is open for breakfast and lunch but the mailer d had no idea when it would reopen for dinner. Called it a management decision.

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

You didn't like the answer on the other thread🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 2