check in to my airline while on board with no internet

Hello 

I am going on the Navigator of the seas in June for 4 days. This is my first time on Royal so please be kind. I need to check into Southwest Airlines 24 hours in advance to get a seat. I am not getting the internet package ,as I work with computers and want some down time from computers . Does Royal have a computer room where I can check in my airline? Thank you in advance for advice. 

Sincerely 

Jeanine 

Just now, cruisenurse2 said:

Does Royal have a computer room where I can check in my airline?

Not without a VOOM package. On a mobile device, connect to ship’s Wi-Fi, and when you open the RCI app you have the option to install/update the app - click on that link and you should get 15 minutes of internet. It is a one time use only. 

4 minutes ago, cruiselvr04 said:

With Southwest we always get early bird so we don’t have to worry about this.  Yes it costs more but we don’t have to think about it while on our cruise.  

I agree.  I usually don't pay for SWA Early Bird unless the check-in time is when I know I might be busy or not able to login, such as on vacation.

I seem to remember you can purchase a one time "airplane check-in" pass from RCCL.  It's the last day of the cruise.  Ask Customer Service about it. It's less than a full day's charge for wifi.

It was in the Cruise Compass towards the end of the cruise.

Edited by pcur

You could give your flight information to a relative or friend at home and ask them to check you in. 

This would be free, instead of paying for one day of internet service or paying for SWA early bird check-in service. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cruisenurse2 said:

Hello 

I am going on the Navigator of the seas in June for 4 days. This is my first time on Royal so please be kind. I need to check into Southwest Airlines 24 hours in advance to get a seat. I am not getting the internet package ,as I work with computers and want some down time from computers . Does Royal have a computer room where I can check in my airline? Thank you in advance for advice. 

Sincerely 

Jeanine 

Hi, I believe all the 4 day sailings of the Navigator in June will have Ensenada as the final  day of the cruise for port time of approximately 8-6pm. If the timing is convenient, there are many restaurants, bars, coffee shops that offer WiFi. Of course, itineraries are subject to change so have a backup plan of buying a short term plan if offered, having a friend or relative check you in or asking a new friend who happens to have WiFi to use.

There are computers to use at the library but require plan to use internet unless you are browsing the ‘free’ sites like RCL.

• Like 1

They had computers on the Allure that you could buy one hour of internet time  for 10 bucks.

They were in the library if i recall correctly ( it was 2019 ) 

Dont know if other ships offer the same .

Remember to bring all your info ( flight number . passport , credit card )