Question about the hair dryer

Hello

My family and I are on the Oasis tomorrow and my wife wants to bring a hair dryer even through they are in the cabin.

I think they are ok she says no. Does anyone know if the dryer has enough power or are they not powerful enough.

Thank you

Norm

They are not as powerful as the ones most people have at home.  I use the one provided so I don't have to take one with me.  It may take a little longer to dry hair but it gets the job done.  Also you need to hold down the on button while in use.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nj356 said:

My family and I are on the Oasis tomorrow and my wife wants to bring a hair dryer even through they are in the cabin.

I think they are ok she says no. Does anyone know if the dryer has enough power or are they not powerful enough.

Norm, Best advice, let her bring her hair dryer.

• Like 1

Let her bring hers or she’ll be cussing you for 30 minutes every day while she’s trying to hold the button in on the room dryer waiting for hair to dry. 😉

That’ll make for a much happier cruise. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

Let her bring hers or she’ll be cussing you for 30 minutes every day while she’s trying to hold the button in on the room dryer waiting for hair to dry. 😉

That’ll make for a much happier cruise. 

This - truth!

I have always brought my own.  I have a Sharper Image travel dryer that is a lot more powerful than the ones the ship provides.  I also don't have to hold the button down as it has an on and off switch.

We have a teen that would "just die without my own hair dryer". She says the ones on the ships are worthless. She claims the dryer is a make believe, like the Barbie ones when she was 3&4. She also says her hair will just air dry while the fake blow dryer on ship just makes the sound of a motor running.