Drink orders for two

alan9945

The official answer is No.  However, on Sky last week, both our medallions were working well,  so not sure if that made a difference.  In Bars and lounges they could obviously see us both on the screen so one of us doing the order was no problem. 

we ordered room service drinks and were fully prepared to both order the same drink separately as we “had” to do last year to avoid a charge for one drink.  This time it allowed us to change the quantity to 2 and the charge remained $0.

• Thanks 1

Further to the above I often ordered 4 beers at a time to our cabin. I occasionally like to have a drink on the balcony and it was good to be able to order extras and put them in the fridge. One day I ordered 4 and they arrived in a bucket full of ice.

It's strange that I couldn't order 4 drinks at a bar when there is just me and my wife yet I could get 4 delivered to the cabin.

• Like 2

Just keep checking your account for charges that are not yours. This is happening sometimes.

we ordered separately and what a waste—- 2 different crew brought drinks at same time.

• Like 1

On the Enchanted in April and had no problems ordering 2 drinks on one Medallion App. 

Only one time were we charged for a drink we didn't order and there was no question having it removed form the tab.

It’s seemed they have changed the system from last summer.  Last year there was a restriction on ordering one and if you ordered 2 (in medallion app) people were charged for the second.

I guess they had so much negative feedback about how inconvenient it was, they have now allowed people to order two.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MissP22 said:

There appears to have been a change since the return from Covid.

I wonder if there is a max on the number of drinks that can be ordered at one time 

15 alcoholic, perhaps?