Summer sailings From LA On Sale July 12th

ceilidh1

Summer Los Angeles sailings on sale Jul 12: We're also pleased to offer a variety of 2023 sailings out of Los Angeles on Emerald Princess® that go on sale Jul 12 to the general public (Jul 11 for Elite Captain's Circle Members). Book by July 19th and receive $1 deposits5 and $50 onboard spending money6 (per person, up to four guests in a stateroom). This deployment features roundtrip sailings to the California Coast, Mexico and Hawaii. In addition to the Summer sailings out of Los Angeles, there are also new 18- and 19-day Panama Canal Ocean-to-Ocean voyages between Los Angeles and Ft. Lauderdale or New York, as well as a 7-day Canada & New England sailing, roundtrip New York. 

The PDF looks like the Sapphire has a 5 day out of San Francisco on 10/19/22 but is also leaving LA on 10/23/22. It seems like it would not be possible as a 5 day would not return to SFO until the 24th. Is it a misprint?

The Princess PDFs appear to be early versions that haven't been fully proofed.  Lots of errors.  The intro talks about an 11 day trip to Mexico, but it's not in the list of cruises (as but one example).  Wait for a new release from Princess.

9 hours ago, Redhaven said:

The Princess PDFs appear to be early versions that haven't been fully proofed.  Lots of errors.  The intro talks about an 11 day trip to Mexico, but it's not in the list of cruises (as but one example).  Wait for a new release from Princess.

The PDFs were released to TAs on Thursday. I posted as soon as they were sent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

The PDFs were released to TAs on Thursday. I posted as soon as they were sent.

This has been a problem for several years with Princess. They update an existing deployment flyer with new information and fail to fully clean up/remove old/outdated information at the same time. 

18 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

The new Crown Princess sailings from Vancouver from April to September 2023 are now bookable on Princess.com

Hi... sorry to be "that guy" but ALL I`m seeing is Crown Princess sailing Seattle to Alaska roundtrips and then Vancouver to Alaska roundtrips .........

I would like to sail on a similiar itinerary to the 22nd September 2022 cruise on Crown Princess from Vancouver to California.........

I have been to Alaska in 2018 on Star Princess and it was an amazing holiday... this time I want to visit beautiful Vancouver and down to "the golden state"........

Cruisefan2012 x

Edited by cruisefan2012

4 hours ago, cruisefan2012 said:

Hi... sorry to be "that guy" but ALL I`m seeing is Crown Princess sailing Seattle to Alaska roundtrips and then Vancouver to Alaska roundtrips .........

I would like to sail on a similiar itinerary to the 22nd September 2022 cruise on Crown Princess from Vancouver to California.........

I have been to Alaska in 2018 on Star Princess and it was an amazing holiday... this time I want to visit beautiful Vancouver and down to "the golden state"........

Cruisefan2012 x

No such itinerary currently exists on Crown for 2023. She will do a Vancouver to Seattle Alaska sailing on 9/26/23, then ???  Most of the fall 2023 to Spring 2024 sailings have yet to be announced and no one knows for certain when they will be. 

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Thanks 1

I’m finding issues with the Princess website this weekend- not offering the drink package on Canada/New England cruises, different fares from what others say they see, I logged in on 2 different devices to Captain’s Club and my travel companion’s account opened up instead of my account.

weekend maintenance??

On 7/2/2022 at 7:25 PM, cruisefan2012 said:

At this point the closest you would find out of Vancouver are all one way cruises to either LA or SD.  The Majestic has a 5 day on 10/3/23, the Celebrity Eclipse has a 7 day on 9/24/23 and the RCI Radiance OTS has an 8 day on 9/29/23.

2 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Thanks for these Launch Fares.

Taking a cursory look at the fares they’re about a third higher than recently & we’re flexible with dates & cabins so will periodically check for lower prices.

Although for the same price (7-day coastal) we’ve booked an Oceania R-class ship (like the now gone Pacific Princess) in September 2023 which includes internet, all non-alcoholic drinks and at least 2 specialty dinners. 😊

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

Thanks for these Launch Fares.

Taking a cursory look at the fares they’re about a third higher than recently & we’re flexible with dates & cabins so will periodically check for lower prices.

Although for the same price (7-day coastal) we’ve booked an Oceania R-class ship (like the now gone Pacific Princess) in September 2023 which includes internet, all non-alcoholic drinks and at least 2 specialty dinners. 😊

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

Prices do seem a bit high.  A sign of things to come.  🥺

Bear in mind that these are Princess Plus fares which is $50/pp/day more than the Princess Standard (no frills) fare. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Bear in mind that these are Princess Plus fares which is $50/pp/day more than the Princess Standard (no frills) fare. 

Thanks for the clarification…I didn’t notice the small fine print at the bottom stating:

*Fares include drinks, wi-fi and crew appreciation

• Like 1

On 7/8/2022 at 7:26 AM, ceilidh1 said:

July 11th

Not seeing anything yet - also did not receive the usual notice to Elites the day before bookings open up.  Anyone know if this is still going to happen?