Extra OBC?

Cuthbertz

Hi All, my husband and I are booked on an early saver fare on Iona in October, the balance payment is due in about a week, we have just received an email from P&O giving us £150 OBC for this cruise, has anyone else had this, we are wondering if it’s genuine? Thank you 

Yep, we got one too for Ventura in October, only £100 though, maybe because we’ve already paid up or maybe because it’s only 10 days. I was thinking the same, probably to stop cancellations. It mentions if you cancel or change you lose it at least 3 times in the email.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cathygh said:

We've had nothing for our Azura cruise in October and we have just paid in full. I wonder what criteria is used when choosing which sailings will get extra obc?

We are on Britannia in October. Our 4th P&O cruise since they started again. I'm sure our extra OBC is on the way.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

Not had any offer of extra OBC  for our October cruise on Iona, and payment is due this weekend.

Spoke too soon, just had an e-mail offering £150 per cabin, certainly will not refuse it.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, zap99 said:

We are on Britannia in October. Our 4th P&O cruise since they started again. I'm sure our extra OBC is on the way.

We got our extra OBC for Britannia Sept 4th exactly a week before final balance was due

2 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

Princess are doing the same, today we had emails to say that £100 each obc has been added to our October 2022 and March 2023 cruises.

Can I be nosey and ask where you’re cruising in March? We’re hoping to try Princess for the first time around that time but not too confident about how the flights work!

5 hours ago, AJ22 said:

We’ve had £150 for our October cruise on Aurora, select fare. I guess that final payments are due soon and they don’t want people to cancel.

No we got ours today and we have paid

Just now, Malibustacey79 said:

Can I be nosey and ask where you’re cruising in March? We’re hoping to try Princess for the first time around that time but not too confident about how the flights 

We are going to Norway, Northern Lights because we didn't get to see them when we did a  P&O cruise in 2020 so are trying again, as with anything nature nothing is guaranteed.

I can't  say anything about flights because my husband has health issues that have prevented him flying for the last 17 years.

9 minutes ago, Malibustacey79 said:

Have had OBC too, for Azura in Oct. It definitely seems like a bit of a ploy to stop people cancelling…cynically thinking!

See my reply we had paid last week and got our notification today

19 minutes ago, Malibustacey79 said:

Have had OBC too, for Azura in Oct. It definitely seems like a bit of a ploy to stop people cancelling…cynically thinking!

Wow £200 obc would stop me cancelling my cruise, as I shake my head and slowly walk away.

23 minutes ago, Bazrat said:

Wow £200 obc would stop me cancelling my cruise, as I shake my head and slowly walk away.

We’ve already paid final balance. But I’ve seen a few posts in the two weeks since that would possibly have made me rethink that decision..! OBC is a nice little bonus but I must admit to being a little apprehensive.

Saying that, we’re pretty easy to please on the whole so I’m still optimistic 😊

38 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

We are going to Norway, Northern Lights because we didn't get to see them when we did a  P&O cruise in 2020 so are trying again, as with anything nature nothing is guaranteed.

I can't  say anything about flights because my husband has health issues that have prevented him flying for the last 17 years.

Thank you for replying. I hope you get to see the Northern Lights this time!