The Key versus Grand Suite

The Key also has dedicated times at specific activities like the zip line, flow rider or rock climbing.  GS doesn't get this.

On Oasis and Quantum class a GS comes with a Voom plan so that isn't a benefit you don't already get.  Other ship classes don't get bundled Voom with a GS.  

4 hours ago, RFerrington said:

The Key also allows you to drop your carry-on bags off when you board and then delivers them to your room later.

But this is also a suite benefit.

• Like 1

Great info in here. So, really stupid follow-up question (apologies to the OP): we have a Grand Suite on Ovation of the Seas in a couple of weeks and I purchased the Voom package separately. Should I cancel that as it appears to be a perk of having a Grand Suite? Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, CBVest said:

Great info in here. So, really stupid follow-up question (apologies to the OP): we have a Grand Suite on Ovation of the Seas in a couple of weeks and I purchased the Voom package separately. Should I cancel that as it appears to be a perk of having a Grand Suite? Thanks in advance!

Yes, you can cancel Voom since you are on a Quantum Class ship.  Grand suites and above are given Voom for each person in the suite when sailing on Quantum or Oasis Class ships.  Any other class of ship and Voom/wifi is not part of the perks for being in a suite.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, swingphi said:

What are the benefits to purchasing the key when your in a grand suite?

You are going to be on the Explorer, right?  Ignore any posts about Quantum class, Oasis class, or Royal Suite class. 

Generally speaking, the Key is only worth considering if it is the same price or barely more than purchasing Voom alone.

• Like 2