Labadee - where's your fav free lounger location?

We are headed back to Labadee and have always booked a cabana. This time, we're just looking for loungers on a nice section of beach close enough to the bar to avoid getting "dry" - 😆 On Cococay we head to Southbeach... Looking for something similar on Labadee...

3 hours ago, watcher_62 said:

We are headed back to Labadee and have always booked a cabana. This time, we're just looking for loungers on a nice section of beach close enough to the bar to avoid getting "dry" - 😆 On Cococay we head to Southbeach... Looking for something similar on Labadee...

I posted some pictures of the Labadee beaches starting at Post #97 below

• Like 1

We were in Labadee in 2005 I think. found some loungers under a palm tree grove looking over a rocky coast, hardly anyone around. It was an amazing time. I am guessing that everything is built up and full of loungers now.

6 hours ago, Coralc said:

We like Columbus Cove. You can take the tram, or the water taxi if it is running.  

This. Make sure to take one of those and not walk the gauntlet of aggressive hustler scumbags. 

• Like 1

We stay in suites and like barefoot beach now.  However if  not in a suite, Nellies beach. But as previously stated, get their early.  Clam shells are nice as the Cabanas cost are obscene- would rather upgrade our cabin.  Last time in a cabana, the attendant was never around and it was very disappointing- 

Save your money.  Maybe upgrade your cabin instead.

Edited by Cruise a holic
  • Like 1

On 7/4/2022 at 9:37 PM, watcher_62 said:

Onboard the empty ship!😇

• Haha 1

Columbus Cove.  Close to bar, food and restrooms.  Beach sandy not rocky.  Plenty of loungers and lots of trees if you prefer shade.  

• Like 2

We love Nellie's Beach, always sit there.  Close to the bar and one of the most sandy beaches as far and entrance into the water.  Husband loves to sit under the seagrape tree, but you can get umbrellas also.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, orville99 said:

Onboard the empty ship!😇

NEVER!  Love my beach days and really like Labadee.  Have not been in a long time and cannot wait to go back.  I will take a beach day over sitting on the ship any day of the week!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, karena1 said:

NEVER!  Love my beach days and really like Labadee.  Have not been in a long time and cannot wait to go back.  I will take a beach day over sitting on the ship any day of the week!

DSFDF😇