Lobster night on Beyond

edgekid

Trying to set up my dining schedule on upcoming Beyond cruise.. Past Celebrity cruises, if I recall correctly,  had lobster night in the main dining room on the next to last night of cruise. Does anyone know if lobster night is still occurring on E-class ships, particularly Beyond, and do they have it in all four dining venues?

Lobster night in all venues on Beyond was on Day 8 of our recent 9-night cruise.

The best lobster I had was in Eden.  It is a whole lobster, but completely shelled.  Eden was a great dining experience all the way around.

I want 3 North American cold water lobsters at my dinner on the last chic night on Beyond.

Lobster 1:  Steamed and served with drawn butter

Lobster 2:  Stuffed with real crabmeat, grilled, and smothered in shrimp scampi.

Lobster 3: Removed from the shell, cut into large chunks and sauteed with garlic, herbs, butter and sherry, then flambéed and served over linguini.

A side of french fries would do. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sgmn said:

On Beyond last month, 8th day of 10 day cruise. Our waiter kindly gave me  lobster with my Beef Wellington meal

20220620_202049.thumb.jpg.b319746054115bc86fbfdf5c43a8e97f.jpg

A very unique surf and turf and was it as delicious as it looks?

4 hours ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

Slightly confused here. So on a 7 night cruise Evening Chic and Lobster night will be on the 6th night of the cruise?

Yep...Thanks to everyone for responding to my post

22 hours ago, moneeman said:

Lobster night in all venues on Beyond was on Day 8 of our recent 9-night cruise.

The best lobster I had was in Eden.  It is a whole lobster, but completely shelled.  Eden was a great dining experience all the way around.

Cool...Thanks for the heads up..we’ve pre-booked Eden on the 2nd night...so it looks like lobster at least twice in 1 week.....may order it as a “side” at the steakhouse...

Edited by edgekid