Faster to the Fun

51st FMS

My guess is we do not get FTTF back until testing and vaccine requirements are dropped or at least greatly lessened. FTTF just adds extra work for the port crew already struggling to keep up with the new process. Look at the lines that keep happening in Galveston. 

• Like 2

Seems like Carnival is hinting more and more that bringing back FTTF is on the table.  My guess would be that this is under consideration as crew members with expired VISAs are being allowed to return to the ships.  If I were a high-powered executive within Carnival, the job would be prioritizing the services which were cut or scaled back.

I'm all for bringing it back....but....but...I don't see Carnival bringing back for quite a while....at least until things return back to 'normal operations". By that I mean the discontinuing of the testing; the fully staffing of the crew, in all categories; discontinuing of the deeply discounted cruise fares, etc, etc, etc ad nauseum. :classic_laugh:  That's  my story, and I'm sticking to it. 

6 hours ago, Joe817 said:

I'm all for bringing it back....but....but...I don't see Carnival bringing back for quite a while....at least until things return back to 'normal operations". By that I mean the discontinuing of the testing; the fully staffing of the crew, in all categories; discontinuing of the deeply discounted cruise fares, etc, etc, etc ad nauseum. :classic_laugh:  That's  my story, and I'm sticking to it. 

I agree. We’re adding so much already to the staff at the port and I feel like especially at certain ports there’s really a struggle to keep up at times. I feel like at this point it wouldn’t make sense to start it until testing gets dropped. Otherwise it’s just 1 more thing for them to have to hassle with.