Drinks cost more to make at dinner?

GRBlizz

Sample menus on the X website have prices for Luminae Signature Cocktails priced at $14 for lunch and the same for dinner. Menu on the app has them priced at $14 for lunch and $17 for dinner. This increase, of course, takes them from being within the Premium Package which is included with the Suite fare to just above. This is primarily of academic interest to me as I rarely have a cocktail at all, and the price difference is negligible if I wanted one. But I'm curious why the same drink costs them 21% more to make in the evening than it does during the day? 🤔

59 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

You will need to check on board. 

Just remember the Celebrity app and website were originally designed several hundred years ago in Spain by the Marquis de Sade as a torture device.  

As opposed to other major cruise lines which have no app whatsoever.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, swjumbo said:

As opposed to other major cruise lines which have no app whatsoever.

Untrue...  HAL has a fairly decent app, and the Princess Medallion is, hands down, the app from hell.

• Haha 1

Hello,

But aren't there two cocktail sizes? One menu advertising one size the the other advertising the other? I'm sure this is the case in The Martini Bar.

Regards,

Cublet

6 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

But aren't there two cocktail sizes? One menu advertising one size the the other advertising the other? I'm sure this is the case in The Martini Bar.

Regards,

Cublet

What ship?  I have only ever seen one menu at the a Martini Bar.  On the E class

there is 1 menu but there are 2 sizes of martinis  $15 and $18.  Not sure why anyone with a beverage package would order the $18 size and pay the up-charge when they could order 2 of the $15 ones.

16 minutes ago, jelayne said:

What ship?  I have only ever seen one menu at the a Martini Bar.  On the E class

there is 1 menu but there are 2 sizes of martinis  $15 and $18.  Not sure why anyone with a beverage package would order the $18 size and pay the up-charge when they could order 2 of the $15 ones.

I Am sure it is a case of the eyes being bigger than their gullet!!! LOL

Cheers and bon voyage

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jelayne said:

When it gets really, really busy, it could be worth a couple bucks just to have to order less often. 

• Thanks 1