Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

That sucks.  I guess this is what is replacing it with my guess would be a Panama canal transit after the cruise I posted

They gave us the option to book the Pacific Coastal on the Brilliance or do the Ovation or Quantum Hawaii itinerary.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Just saw this posted on another site.  Not available to book and the 10 night originally scheduled YVR to Hawaii is closed for bookings

Brilliance of the Seas

image.thumb.png.5698ee8c9f338aa3c762de766507efce.png

That looks like our Radiance 8 nt Vancouver to San Diego (9/29-10/7) followed by the Panama Canal transit to Tampa.  Our stop at San Francisco was cancelled. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Just saw this posted on another site.  Not available to book and the 10 night originally scheduled YVR to Hawaii is closed for bookings

Brilliance of the Seas

image.thumb.png.5698ee8c9f338aa3c762de766507efce.png

The Sydney port bookings for Brilliance from November to march has been canceled and disappeared.

Sydney is very congested and it would be hard to replace those bookings .

I think we can be pretty confident Brilliance won’t be coming to Sydney.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

The Sydney port bookings for Brilliance from November to march has been canceled and disappeared.

Sydney is very congested and it would be hard to replace those bookings .

I think we can be pretty confident Brilliance won’t be coming to Sydney.

Brisbane?

17 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

Brisbane?

Quantum should be deployed in Brisbane but then again it has been a bit of a flop this season. 
Brisbane will be the main home port for servicing the private island of Lelepa  so I doubt a Radiance class would have the capacity.

According to various reports Brilliance ots will do 7 night cruises from New Orleans, Louisiana in winter 24/25.

Ovation and Quantum most probably they are gonna end up again in Australia.

Do you think they can send Anthem there too? Where Anthem should go since Odyssey will take its place in Cape Liberty?

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, cruiselvr04 said:

I’m hopeful for some longer Caribbean cruise from Galveston in late 24 or early 25.  Radiance did a few for this year but we couldn’t take advantage of them as we were still working.

Harmony has a few 8-day  cruises from Galveston in 2024.   Perfect Day, Key West & Bahamas. 

29 minutes ago, ocean sounds said:

Harmony has a few 8-day  cruises from Galveston in 2024.   Perfect Day, Key West & Bahamas. 

I'm trying to picture an Oasis class ship at Key West and it's hilarious.  That port can barely handle the small cruise ships.  Here's the itinerary for the 8 nighters.  They drop Roatan and Costa Maya, keep Cozumel.  It takes that extra day because Coco Cay and Nassau are farther away. 

image.thumb.png.af701a33d8f5e7f033ec9eec81191c16.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Harmony does not stop at Key West.

All the 8 day itineraries go to Cozumel, CocoCay and Nassau

Oops!  Thanks for correcting me!   My memory is getting shorter.  Or else I’ve lost it completely  😂

Edited by ocean sounds
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rockmom said:

I'm trying to picture an Oasis class ship at Key West and it's hilarious.  That port can barely handle the small cruise ships.  Here's the itinerary for the 8 nighters.  They drop Roatan and Costa Maya, keep Cozumel.  It takes that extra day because Coco Cay and Nassau are farther away. 

image.thumb.png.af701a33d8f5e7f033ec9eec81191c16.png

Thanks @rockmom,to both you and @Ourusualbeach  !!    I was way off!  And I’m booked on one of the sailings 😂.   Thanks!!

P:S. I can’t stop laughing, you are right, that would be hilarious 😂 !

Edited by ocean sounds
P.S.
  • Haha 1

On 2/13/2023 at 2:33 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

They haven't been announced but I suspect the short itineraries for the 5 ships previously mentioned will be sometime Monday to Thursday this week as they did the test load last week.

Any information about short itineraries from Port Canaveral?