The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday August 3rd, 2022

richwmn

4 hours ago, marshhawk said:

@erewhonGoodness you are up early, or did you stay up late?  Nice to see you on the same day!

@marshhawk I quickly posted this morning, before reading any of the other posts.

Am pleased that your medical appointments went so well.

@lazey1 Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

@RedneckBob Welcome to the Fleet/Daily threads.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Here are a few English jokes Bob😂.

Graham.

IMG-20220803-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20220803-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220803-WA0000.jpg

Well, okay...time to watch my Vicar of Dibley DVDs again.  The perfect August, hot weather activity.

And welcome to the party @RedneckBob.   I jumped around on the Daily today because I came in late, and....I lack discipline.  But Welcome!  

• Like 7

@kazuThank you for explaining the dog training information!  I learned something new today.  A friend of mine rescued a puppy from Mexico (where she lives part time) and I asked if the pup understands English. She said yes, but she's doing the training with hand signals mainly, as you and someone else mentioned.  

~Nancy

• Like 9

4 hours ago, AncientWanderer said:

Well, okay...time to watch my Vicar of Dibley DVDs again.  The perfect August, hot weather activity.

And welcome to the party @RedneckBob.   I jumped around on the Daily today because I came in late, and....I lack discipline.  But Welcome!  

This picture was Trigger on Only Fools and horses staring David Jason as Del Boy.

This was the best British comedy ever.

Graham 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, lazey1 said:

Although I love empanadas I will not be having them today as today is my birthday and my BIL & SIL are taking me out for dinner. Now I have to make a decision Texas Roaadhouse or Red Lobster.

My good news for myself is my friend Camille has decided to join me on my Nov. cruise. I do enjoy going solo but with a companion is better for me. She has cruised previously on Carnival and on Princess but never on a HAL ship.

For over 30 years I lived in the Los Angeles suburbs and being a true blue Dodger fan I listened to Vin Sculley a lot. There will never be another like him. To quote one of his lines; it's deuces wild time, 2 on, 2 out, 2 strikes, 2 balls, what is next?

@kazuI have been a cat person all my live but I can not tell you how much I am enjoying your photos and posts regarding Shadow Little. Or should I say the Trials and Tribulations of Shadow Little?

@RedneckBobwelcome to the daily. It seems that we were both on the roll call of one of the 4 or 5 of my cruises that was cancelled because of Covid.

Jane

Happy birthday Jane.

animated-happy-birthday-image-0089.gif.156a6101332730bcd0b4752a4f45232b.gif

CF584717-26A5-44A4-97D1-8B0594A9F898.gif.4dead2d84240e63b1802ba524077b0af.gif

• Like 6

On 8/3/2022 at 3:10 PM, AncientWanderer said:

I know!  We will miss CO and Tamarind!  But the itinerary was one we both liked, so there it is.  It's getting harder all the time to find ones we both want to do.  🤷‍♀️

Is it too soon to share which one you are thinking of?

It’s on the Nieuw Statendam in April sailing from Ft Lauderdale to Rome. We booked it while on board and the consultant suggested adding on the following 7 day cruise, which sounded really nice and included all the ports Craig missed. Not sure if we will go but we have until January to decide. 

• Like 1