cancellation % chart question

today is aug 16  -- if i cancel tmw aug 17th what % am i at ?    i am not sure what the dates of aug 9 and aug 23rd mean .. .

my cruise sails oct 22nd 

i might need surgery and not sure if i'll be recovered in time to cruise or not.

Capture.thumb.PNG.b3561e7e53f565bcb3a2db26ee98f521.PNG

Total Cruise cost was $1144 for the balcony cabin  ..it's a 5 nighter  bermuda..or as NRD i can pay a penalty and flip to another date next year? True or false ?  Is there a deadline for that? 

We booked this june 23 2022 so there are no CWC.

28 minutes ago, LINDAE3213 said:

Total Cruise cost was $1144 for the balcony cabin  ..it's a 5 nighter  bermuda..or as NRD i can pay a penalty and flip to another date next year? True or false ?  Is there a deadline for that? 

We booked this june 23 2022 so there are no CWC.

False. Cant just flip to another date. You have to cancel and rebook. 

I would call the C&A desk and tell them that you want to move your existing reservation to a new date in 2023. The worst they can say is that they can't do that because you are past final payment date. Considering that the only thing they are consistent about is the inconsistency of how they apply their own policies, you stand a better than 50/50 chance of getting the cruise moved for only the $100/pp penalty.

36 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Pretty sure @Ourusualbeachsaid that you can move the funds to another sailing for $100pp penalty.

He said before final payment on nonrefundable deposit. I'm assuming op is past final payment and into cancellation terms. No cwc.

He might see your post but hes cruising this week. Voyager? 

Doesnt hurt to call I agree. Lots of confused agents. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, orville99 said:

I would call the C&A desk and tell them that you want to move your existing reservation to a new date in 2023. The worst they can say is that they can't do that because you are past final payment date. Considering that the only thing they are consistent about is the inconsistency of how they apply their own policies, you stand a better than 50/50 chance of getting the cruise moved for only the $100/pp penalty.

It's after final. Pretty close to a zero% chance of getting the cruise moved without the 50% penalty. 

1 hour ago, Another_Critic said:

Pretty sure @Ourusualbeachsaid that you can move the funds to another sailing for $100pp penalty.

I believe that that is only true if booked under the cruise with confidence program and within a certain window within that program.  Without knowing when the cruise was booked there is no way to no for sure.

Edited by Rusty_lock

6 minutes ago, Rusty_lock said:

I believe that that is only true if booked under the cruise with confidence program and within a certain window within that program.  Without knowing when the cruise was booked there is no way to no for sure.

Their cruise sails in October...not covered under cwc regardless of when it was booked. 

• Like 3

Today I see a refund posted to my credit card and think it is for cruise only.  Total cruise was 1144.16...(cruise part  726   taxes and fees 418.16.)

Refund is 781.16 which i take to be  half of cruise fare  363 plus taxes fees 418.16.

Loss of 363.

I did get an email that my excursion was cancelled.   That was 208....guessing I should see separate refund at some point for the full 208?

22 minutes ago, LINDAE3213 said:

Today I see a refund posted to my credit card and think it is for cruise only.  Total cruise was 1144.16...(cruise part  726   taxes and fees 418.16.)

Refund is 781.16 which i take to be  half of cruise fare  363 plus taxes fees 418.16.

Loss of 363.

I did get an email that my excursion was cancelled.   That was 208....guessing I should see separate refund at some point for the full 208?

Yes, that will come as separate refund.   You may even see the port fee and taxes as a separate refund too.