FLL terminals

Ms Jo UK

2 hours ago, Ms Jo UK said:

Celebrity Equinox - which FLL terminal does it sail from?

TIA

It depends.  Terminal 25 is the newest and preferred terminal for Celebrity cruises but the E-class ships get priority if they are in port.   It depends on how many other ships are in port that day

1 hour ago, Ms Jo UK said:

Hi everyone thanks for this.  I am sailing Equinox on November 9 2022.

are you sure?  The Equinox is at sea on the 9th.

If you sail on 12-Nov, you will not be at 25 because there is an Edge class in port. Depending on port traffic, you may be at 19 or 29 (or elsewhere).

13 hours ago, ohiojohn said:

Try this link.  But the schedule does not go out that far.  

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

Hope this helps.

Good resource -  I'll give you a little trick -  OK -- I've been a hacker since I was young.

On the top of the page Choose Query ---  and then Show all and put in the Date Range you want like I did and you can see the schedule for a future month  -  You can only return the first 500 lines.  You can also put in the Ship and show the whole season's schedule.

I love playing around with apps.

image.thumb.png.61db4e081f1ae1400de60dd5651dadb8.png

This is for November --

image.thumb.png.9ddf48f4d87af1da5d20420d0c856087.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Good resource -  I'll give you a little trick -  OK -- I've been a hacker since I was young.

On the top of the page Choose Query ---  and then Show all and put in the Date Range you want like I did and you can see the schedule for a future month  -  You can only return the first 500 lines.  You can also put in the Ship and show the whole season's schedule.

This is for November --

Thanks Jim, the query function is very useful.  I am on the Apex this Jan 14 and used your suggested query method.  Of course I already knew the E-Class uses berth 25.  So far the data is loaded thru 2022. No data is populated for 2023, al least for the Apex in 2023.  Thanks again.

14 hours ago, bjahil47 said:

Terminal 25 for 11/3

3FBA653A-64CA-405D-88FB-A246D117C321.jpeg

14 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

This is for November --

Nice!  But the only issue is that November is a long way away.   
Our last-November Reflection sailing was shown as being at 3 different berths within the last 24 hours before sailing.  

Jim, that is a cool trick! Thanks for sharing.

One word of caution - these assignments can change based on emergency situations. We were looking forward to departing from Terminal 25 on our Edge cruise last March. On our way to Port Everglades, we received a text that the departure terminal had been changed to 19 and to proceed there to drop our luggage. We were also advised that we would be returning to Terminal 25 and to park our car at the mid-port deck adjacent to 25 and shuttle back to check-in at 19.

Apparently Equinox had some sort of maintenance issue (broken water pipe, I think) that required it to return to port early and berth at 25. It made me realize how spoiled we had been with 25. Not only does 19 lack the aesthetic and comfort, but the computers crashed, resulting in long delays.

All that to say, the OP is probably in good shape since there are no other X ships in port that day, but just wanted to point out that the assignments are subject to change.

8 hours ago, ohiojohn said:

Thanks Jim, the query function is very useful.  I am on the Apex this Jan 14 and used your suggested query method.  Of course I already knew the E-Class uses berth 25.  So far the data is loaded thru 2022. No data is populated for 2023, al least for the Apex in 2023.  Thanks again.

Thanks for the information.   Possibly next week (Oct 1) they will upload more schedules.    I found the function really useful when trying to figure out what terminal.   

It's important to understand that thing can change.   We were once scheduled at 25 and part of the signs at the port said 25 and part 18.    We drove up to 25 and it was deserted so tried 18 and there she was.