Opening Schedule

CHEZMARYLOU

Been looking 2024-2025 at a lot of cruises and most of them do not have All Included...

I'm Military, so always check Military discount... Looks like no AI option with Military discount on most 2024-2025 Just an FYI for anyone else checking that discount.  Thanks Celebrity! 😬

8 minutes ago, Tyler414 said:

Been looking 2024-2025 at a lot of cruises and most of them do not have All Included...

I'm Military, so always check Military discount... Looks like no AI option with Military discount on most 2024-2025 Just an FYI for anyone else checking that discount.  Thanks Celebrity! 😬

I have a booking on hold with $200 Military discount for Jan 2025 on Summit out of SJU 

OOPS! Sorry I see you mean with AI 

Edited by cw2go

35 minutes ago, NanaPam00 said:

So for the folks who booked the new itineraries today, what time did the bookings open?  Asking to prepare for tomorrow's Europe release....

28 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

I don't know what time they opened but they were there at 8AM.

25 minutes ago, cbfb said:

6 am for me. 

I woke up and saw them on my iPhone at 3 am (CST).  And I dutifully posted it on this thread.  Then I couldn't go back to sleep for a while....

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NanaPam00 said:

So for the folks who booked the new itineraries today, what time did the bookings open?  Asking to prepare for tomorrow's Europe release....

I booked at 8am and some rooms in what I was looking at were already booked. Mostly open still but you could see some already gone

6 minutes ago, Lena11033 said:

I booked at 8am and some rooms in what I was looking at were already booked. Mostly open still but you could see some already gone

My TA said the new itineraries were not loaded into her system or available to book today.  Are some of you able to book these new Europe offerings now?   I also can't see them on the Celebrity website. 

2 minutes ago, Josie201 said:

My TA said the new itineraries were not loaded into her system or available to book today.  Are some of you able to book these new Europe offerings now?   I also can't see them on the Celebrity website. 

They aren't loaded on the website yet - Look earlier in this thread for a link to the pdf file for the Europe sailings that open tomorrow. Your TA can go to the Celebrity Commitment website and look at the Deployment Guide....

Just now, NanaPam00 said:

They aren't loaded on the website yet - Look earlier in this thread for a link to the pdf file for the Europe sailings that open tomorrow. Your TA can go to the Celebrity Commitment website and look at the Deployment Guide....

OK yes I saw the PDF, have picked a cruise, contacted my TA but she said they would only be in the system tomorrow.... 

50 minutes ago, Josie201 said:

We were talking about the 2024/25 Caribbean itineraries.  People wanted to know what time to be ready to pounce on the European releases tomorrow.  My data point from this morning (Caribbean release) says you should have your alarm set for 3 am.   Or, as in my case, have your dog wake you up at 3 am to be let outside..... 

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

What is the max time allowed for a courtesy hold?  Just wondering because I will be on the Reflection this Sunday.  I assume that's too long to hold it.

I did a hold this morning and it's only giving me until 5PM EST to make the deposit.  Might be able to get that extended if you call in.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LadyBerard said:

Looks like the Eclipse Canada/NE 2024 sailings are now available to book; however, the repo cruise from Boston to Florida is not.  Ugghhhhh.  The waiting is killing me!

On another platform has this sailing listed it oct 11 ,2024 10 night same ports as this past Oct

10 hours ago, cbfb said:

Some great prices! Just booked a NYE 2024/2025 all included Conceirge class sunset veranda for $820. Refundable deposit. 

7 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

I got a courtesy hold for that one. Looks like someone messed up the pricing. Other Silhouette sailings end of December have similar errors. 

Thanks to @cbfb I booked this also for the $820 price.  I called my TA and asked him to hold 4 more cabins so I could get some other couples to sign up.  I kept checking the price because I knew it had to be an error and by 10:00AM CST it was no longer available.  My TA said he wasn't able to book anything at that price and it's now $2,823 with AI and refundable deposit!  I made sure I took screenshots of everything as I made the reservation and I have a confirmation from Celebrity with the All included code so hopefully they won't try to change things on us.

• Like 1

Europe is now open for booking...Just booked the Beyond for May 2024! I booked with a Celebrity Vacation Planner. They're still not popping up on the website, so you may want to call.

Edited by MustBCruzn
added additional info