Scarlet Lady- 11/16-11/20- LIVE

MeganGC1983

19 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Another bathroom picture for @sid_9169 you can see the ocean through the floor slats and there is one hole. I’ve never went to the bathroom over a nurser shark before. 

7A61BB77-911D-4349-8393-CDD9D3DF9455.jpeg

7BEF482B-D80E-4CC3-BABF-62E9FEE55B33.jpeg

824A68D6-F4ED-4F81-9198-14D7128FF17F.jpeg

F32B9C45-A407-4ADB-9E6B-EBEA829C0499.jpeg

4042A81C-1182-4F02-A5AF-41A906EBABC3.jpeg

That would scare the crap out of me. 🙂   Have a safe trip home   I can't wait for our cruise on VL;  We will look for you!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BohJang said:

I have been following along.  I always follow along with Sid's live reviews and St. Greg's live reviews.  My bucket list is a cruise with Megan, Sid, and St. Greg.  I would die happy.

You're in luck... As this one comes to a conclusion, Saint Greg sails the Celebration next week, followed by "yours truly" on December 4th...

• Like 8

Just now, sid_9169 said:

You're in luck... As this one comes to a conclusion, Saint Greg sails the Celebration next week, followed by "yours truly" on December 4th...

But imagine if you were all on the same cruise together! I would book that one in a heartbeat.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Ship water makes me swell. Has something to do with the filtration system. So really avoid it as best I can. 

Totally agree.  On my cruise in April, my ankles were very swollen on both legs.  Always used ship’s water to fill my water bottle.  I drank only bottled water on my Magic cruise last week and swelling was minimal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, luvcruzing said:

Totally agree.  On my cruise in April, my ankles were very swollen on both legs.  Always used ship’s water to fill my water bottle.  I drank only bottled water on my Magic cruise last week and swelling was minimal.

Yes, that’s what I’ve figured out it is. I had a cruise on the Dream in 2019 and the swelling was bad for like 3 weeks afterwards. I had to figure it out or I’d never be making like I do now. Couldn’t imagine coming home today and still being swollen on the next cruise. 

• Like 1

Conclusion…

The ship is great and even though there are still some kinks to work out, it’s a great vacation. 
I enjoyed the laid back vibe. The lack of announcements was definitely a plus in my book. It might leave some lost, but it’s really your vacation and what you make of it. I wasn’t beat over the head with bingo card sales and picture requests. 
I thought the included value was awesome. From the wifi to the sushi, steak options, and gratuity, when we left cash, it was a surprise to the crew. They definitely aren’t expecting it. 
The ship spaces are incredible. So sleek and picture ready. 
The entertainment is interesting. I can see how it’s not for everyone. In fact, DH wasn’t a fan. The crowd (as in the other sailors) were not his vibe. And I’m hoping he has a better time on a longer sailing. 
The app reservation thing, could use some work. Actually, it was a mess for this first time VVer and I knew what I needed to do going in. Next time, I’ll be even more proactive and sadly try to stay sober until I’ve accomplished the task at hand. I appreciate what the app is trying to do especially with the notifications, but it needs help. 
The food, I think, is over hyped. Were there some exceptional dishes, yes! The Galley food sans sushi was a let down. The Wake was okay. Extra Virgin wins the race from where we ate. I will say the desserts were AMAZING overall. 
The only downside to the cabin was “the one stop shop” bathroom that you could do all things at once in. ESPN on the cabin tv, yes please! 
Overall, I look forward to sailing Valiant in January. I am a little nervous for the new sailors we are bringing along. 
Thanks to everyone that followed along! I was a little hesitant to live review this one since it was a “new to me” experience. Hopefully it was somewhat informative other than that fact that I can drink. 😆 Hope to see you all again in 11 days… On to the next and Cheers! 

0333E55C-4728-4ED8-B8E5-54FDF908D9B8.jpeg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 7