Black Friday Changing Prices in Cart

Just now, CruisingSince1982 said:

The deluxe drink package for my sailing is on sale for $62.99/day. When I go to check out, it changes to $72.99 a day. Anyone else having an issue? 

Yes I can see it for $51.99 but when I go to buy it goes to $55.95. it also won't let me cancel my current drinks package of $59.95 (Voyager in February)

I was able to purchase the DBP for my daughter at $62.99 this morning without a problem.  Because there are 2 adults in my room, I had to wait to call to purchase the DBP for myself and the refreshment package for adult #2.  Unfortunately, the $62.99 price is no longer available and they’re trying to charge me $72.99.  I’m not buying it, I’ll just get the refreshment package since they’re standing firm on that price.

It looks like all the Reserve buttons have been disabled. If you selected the add sale to your calendar yesterday it had an 11:00 EST time, so I wonder if it wasn’t supposed to go live so soon?  It let me cancel, but I can’t rebook the lower prices. What a mess!  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gigi1068 said:

I was able to purchase the DBP for my daughter at $62.99 this morning without a problem.  Because there are 2 adults in my room, I had to wait to call to purchase the DBP for myself and the refreshment package for adult #2.  Unfortunately, the $62.99 price is no longer available and they’re trying to charge me $72.99.  I’m not buying it, I’ll just get the refreshment package since they’re standing firm on that price.

Now I can’t access my cruise planner, getting “Gone sailing, be back soon”.

52 minutes ago, CruisingSince1982 said:

Same, then I click on Perfect Day and it shows $62.99 again. 

Wonder if it's affected by Nassau VAT tax.  For instance, the day beach bed at Breezy Bay is $199, but when you go to pay for it it's $219.

I got lucky this morning and was able to nab the deluxe drink package for $62.99. Mine was backwards in that it showed in the planner for $72.99 but when I went to check out it dropped to $62.99. Allowed me to check out and pay for it, already received the emailed receipt. Planning to go back and grab Wifi and some shore excursions once they get everything back up. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, msuspartabigten said:

Mine said the same and then about 20 minutes later, it was all gone. 

That stinks! Hope mine stays as it shows charged on my CC too!

Edited by 232271
spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CruisingSince1982 said:

Call the 800 number for cruise planner. They are making notes in people's account to protect the rates!!!

Nope, just got off the phone and they wouldn't honor the $62.99 price I saw for the DBP this morning before Cruise Planner went away.  I didn't have a chance to get screen shots

Edited by jk04

5 minutes ago, jk04 said:

Nope, just got off the phone and they wouldn't honor the $62.99 price I saw for the DBP this morning before Cruise Planner went away.  I didn't have a chance to get screen shots

Same with me... I saw the Deluxe Bev. Package for 62.99 this morning.... Now it's at 67.99. I called them and asked about that and they couldn't honor the 62.99, sucks! They can only do the 67.99 price.

• Like 1