Black Friday Changing Prices in Cart

1 minute ago, nolegirl01 said:

Same with me... I saw the Deluxe Bev. Package for 62.99 this morning.... Now it's at 67.99. I called them and asked about that and they couldn't honor the 62.99, sucks! They can only do the 67.99 price.

Mine is $72.99, which is the price I already have. 😒

Not saying this is the right but earlier, you could go to cart and if it was wrong, "uncheck" the guests and recheck, might take 2 or 3 times but the lower price would appear in cart. I think they are having serious cache issues ( prices all over and not matching)  I see all my planners are down right now while they "Fix" it.

2 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

My beach club pass $88.99 already seen it change to $123.00

Regardless still unable to purchase 🤬

After reading all your posts I purchased one.  I'm cheap and don't know if I will end up keeping it.  Never been there.  Do they always add tax on?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, molly361 said:

After reading all your posts I purchased one.  I'm cheap and don't know if I will end up keeping it.  Never been there.  Do they always add tax on?

Tax always added, but the $88,99 pre tax price is a good deal 

at that price it is worth it to us 

YMMV

if you decide to use, I think you will like it 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CruisingSince1982 said:

Took an hour and half, but I was able to pay for all of our drink packages at the $62.99 rate. Not sure why they are telling people they won't honor it. 

I called the C&A line twice and they said they couldn't do anything other than what was on there now.  It showed the $62.99 rate earlier and now it shows $67.99.

10 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Try the App. I just purchased it from the App. which worked (for once!!! 😁)

All good  👍🏻 

We managed to secure 3 reservations at $88.99 for 3 of our cruises 

We persevered with the website route, and rode the IT rollercoaster of in and out functionality .

Royal certainly makes it interesting when they want to make money.

Im just in  shock that it was actually a REAL sale and not a smoke and mirrors offering 😉

forgot to add, APP is useless to us, only shows one of our 8 cruises 🤬

Edited by PompeySailor
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ulcards99 said:

I called the C&A line twice and they said they couldn't do anything other than what was on there now.  It showed the $62.99 rate earlier and now it shows $67.99.

Same with me... I called twice and they said the only thing they see on the site is the 67.99 and they can't honor the 62.99 because it doesn't show that, even though I told them it was on there earlier today... what a mess... I just don't understand how they weren't prepared for all of this. 

I haven't been able to get into the cruise planner at all this morning. And it doesn't matter what browser I use or whether I'm in a private window or what.

Clearly their IT department was not ready for this. And, honestly, isn't it a bit early? I always thought they waited until at least Thanksgiving since they usually continue the "discounts" through Cyber Monday?

RC say they expect the site to be back online in 2 hours.

I'm on the phone now and they won't honour the price I saw and screenshot this morning. Have asked to speak with a supervisor as this seems super misleading and leaving a very sour taste in my mouth

3 minutes ago, HolyShip! said:

RC say they expect the site to be back online in 2 hours.

I'm on the phone now and they won't honour the price I saw and screenshot this morning. Have asked to speak with a supervisor as this seems super misleading and leaving a very sour taste in my mouth

Completely unfair.

15 minutes ago, Choozin Croozin said:

I can't even find restaurants on the app? Where are they listed? I looked under the restaurant tab but not pkgs on mine anyway>

If I click on Dining under the ship icon then you can select restaurants. I clicked on 150 Central Park and it showed reserve now. I guessing that is how you would set up dining options. To be honest I've never done it. Saw it while browsing around the app.

Just went to book an excursion for our upcoming trip.  Price said $118.99 for adults and $51.99 for children (30% off)- added to cart and now its only 25% off.  I don't understand this at all??  I will still probably book, but am very frustrated with this.  I looked on the app and website and now both show the higher price. 

28 minutes ago, nasa1974 said:

The drink package is buy one get 50% off the second package. It does me no good since I'm sailing solo. But it still won't let me reserve it.

@nasa1974You can reserve at that price for just one person if you're solo... I just tried on the app as I'm solo my next cruise. Was saying $68.99 buy one get one 50% off (price already reflects discount) and when it got down to the end it was the 68.99*1.18*2 days=162.80 total.

Edited by twins_to_alaska