Questions about included beverages

Carnevale

It’s been a very long time since we cruised on Azamara so we are out of touch with how things work with regard to the included beverages.

Are special coffees included? Ex. Cappuccinos, espresso, etc.

Our favourite drinks are an Aperol or Campari spritz.  Are they included?  If not, does anyone know what they cost?  

I see that Azamara notes nightcaps as included.  Does this mean port or cognac?  If not, what nightcap drinks are included?

What sparkling water is included?  Our preference is San Pellegrino so if it isn’t included it would be nice to know the cost.  

Can we bring Aperol or Campari onboard to consume in our stateroom?

When and where are the included wines available?

Thanks in advance for helping us understand how all of this works!

Speciality coffees are included and Mosaic coffee bar is open all day to provide them.
Neither port or cognac are included. I think Aperol spritz is included.

You can bring as much of any type of alcohol on board as you want & consume it in your cabin. If you want to consume it in a public area there is a $10 corkage fee.

Wine and all other included drinks are available at all bars whenever they are open.

Sparkling water  is not San Pellegrino.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Carnevale said:

Many thanks Grandma Cruising and Mackdogmolly.  It’s great to know that we can bring Aperol and Campari onboard!  And we appreciate having our many questions answered!

Many more questions can be answered in Grandma Cruising’s sticky thread Tips for Azamara Newbies!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2022 at 2:44 AM, Grandma Cruising said:

Wine and all other included drinks are available at all bars whenever they are open.

Sparkling water  is not San Pellegrino.

Specifically, what drinks are included?  Scotch, Vodka, Gin, cocktails, etc.

4 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Spirits are Gordon’s & Beefeater Gin, Smirnoff vodka, Famous Grouse Whisky, there’s a bourbon but I can’t remember which. There are two white, two red, a rose and a white sparkling wine - these seem to vary from ship to ship. There is still and sparkling water and sodas.

Thanks for the response.  I ask this because another poster indicated items in the cabin mini-fridge were not complimentary which seemed odd if some drinks are included in the ship's bars.

9 minutes ago, doublebzz said:

Thanks for the response.  I ask this because another poster indicated items in the cabin mini-fridge were not complimentary which seemed odd if some drinks are included in the ship's bars.

There are only soft drinks in the mini fridge that are included and two small bottles of wine and a beer and a bottle of Perrier which are not included. There are signs that make that clear and the attendant also explains it. There are no mini spirits in the cabin fridge. 
The beer and Perrier are grey areas because if you’ve upgraded to the ultimate package you would get them included at a bar. That one has never made sense to me. 

A warning we brought two bottles of Perrier back from a bar and put them in the fridge. I don’t know if it was based on the empties in our bin but the day after we drank them we were charged for them. To be fair guest relations reversed the charge when we spoke to them

Carlsberg is the draft becks and bud were the bottles last month. The Carlsberg at the pool bar wasn’t right some days. I’m not sure some of the new bar staff knew how to look after the lines. We upgraded not because of that but because DH loves Estrella Dam which they had on the package 

Edited by uktog

Last month on Quest there were a few anomalies to the beer selection.

Draft Carlsberg wasn’t available to source in Dubai, so they offered San Miguel, Corona and Coors as complimentary replacements.

Draft Carlsberg was brought on in Colombo which made me happy so I never checked if the three above remained complimentary. 

54 minutes ago, welwyngirl said:

How much was it to upgrade to premium beverages, please?

note there is a "premium beverage package" and an "ulitimate beverage package" ($23.95 per day...possibly reduced depending on status)

you can see what is included in each and compare here https://www.azamara.co.uk/booked-guests/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, puppymama1 said:

Would Diet Coke be included all day long or only at lunch and dinner?  I don't drink coffee so I usually have Diet Coke with breakfast and another one in the afternoon before dinner... thanks!

Yes, Diet Coke would be available all day, as are all the included beverages. 

Thank you!  Since my Diet Coke and my husband's cappuccinos will be included, we are trying to decide whether to get one of the upgraded beverage packages, or either the enjoyment package or indulgence package... We definitely need the internet package for both of us, so it might be worth getting one of the combination packages.   We will usually have a couple of cocktails during the evening but that's all the alcohol we would drink... Any idea how much a Bailey's would cost?  I know that is only included in the Ultimate beverage package.... 

1 hour ago, puppymama1 said:

Thank you!  Since my Diet Coke and my husband's cappuccinos will be included, we are trying to decide whether to get one of the upgraded beverage packages, or either the enjoyment package or indulgence package... We definitely need the internet package for both of us, so it might be worth getting one of the combination packages.   We will usually have a couple of cocktails during the evening but that's all the alcohol we would drink... Any idea how much a Bailey's would cost?  I know that is only included in the Ultimate beverage package.... 

Bear in mind that it’s possible that you may not both need an internet package, depending on your usage, as long as you don’t need to use it at the same time. I don’t know the cost of a Bailey’s, but it’s probably pretty reasonable.