Room and Drink Preference Listing?

sunshineocean13

On the website:

Log in and then from the homepage, click on the "Online Guest Registration" tile. 

Click on the "My Bookings" tab.  Choose which of your bookings you want to view.

Then click on "Guest Registration."

Then click on "Prefs" which is near the top of the page.

(Along the way, you may need to log in with your credentials and supply the booking number several times.)

Btw, thanks for asking, because your query caused me to retrace these steps and lo and behold, I saw that several of the required items for my upcoming cruise, which I filled out a few months ago, were deleted!  Not surprising, since similar things happened several times prior to my last cruise.

It's a good idea to review your account and make certain everything is in order just prior to sailing.

• Like 2

They have been missing for several months.  Last cruise in July we had completed this and non of them were in our cabin.  So maybe it is just wait til you get their sort of mentality.  Besides because of supply chain we might not have them and then you will really complain.

4 hours ago, CLOU said:

And for me, the only preferences I can choose are my Seabourn Club perks, not my pillow or drink set up preferences.

You may be getting the perks page because you are clicking on "Preferences" at the top of the booking. 

Instead, click on "Guest Registration" on the left side of that same page.  Then click on the green "CONTINUE" bar (after choosing "all guests").  You'll then see "Prefs" near the top of the next page, on the right hand side.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2022 at 3:49 PM, skybluewaters said:

On the website:

Log in and then from the homepage, click on the "Online Guest Registration" tile. 

Click on the "My Bookings" tab.  Choose which of your bookings you want to view.

(Along the way, you may need to log in with your credentials and supply the booking number several times.).

I did exactly what you suggested but still only come up with the Seabourn Club choices, not the room and drink choices. I'll keep checking, but suspect we may need to wait until we're onboard.

21 minutes ago, sunshineocean13 said:

I did exactly what you suggested but still only come up with the Seabourn Club choices, not the room and drink choices. I'll keep checking, but suspect we may need to wait until we're onboard.

Just ask your stewardess for whatever alcohol, beverages and pillow choice you prefer when you get onboard and you should have them when you get back from dinner.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2022 at 5:49 PM, skybluewaters said:

On the website:

(Along the way, you may need to log in with your credentials and supply the booking number several times.)

Interesting,  was finally able to get to the page where I could make the described changes and clicked the Pref's link and got mostly a blank screen.  Possibly because my cruise is not until June but, no way thee to change or even see any possible Pref"s?????

Thanks in advance,

6 minutes ago, rallydave said:

Interesting,  was finally able to get to the page where I could make the described changes and clicked the Pref's link and got mostly a blank screen.  Possibly because my cruise is not until June but, no way thee to change or even see any possible Pref"s?????

Thanks in advance,

Perhaps it's a teetotal cruise

On 12/17/2022 at 9:50 AM, hoosier74 said:

AND, although my Preferences page has a green check, the page does not come up (just totally blank).  This has been happening for several weeks.  I checked it out just now. And you are correct, the info does disappear from time to time.  

Same for us, but I am thinking it is because we are in Guarantee and have not been assigned a suite yet.

On 1/1/2023 at 9:41 AM, rallydave said:

Thanks in advance,

Update, tried the source app and could see and make my preferrences.  How strange that the website does not work yet the App that so many complain about does work????

On 1/4/2023 at 6:58 PM, rallydave said:

Update, tried the source app and could see and make my preferrences.  How strange that the website does not work yet the App that so many complain about does work????

That's this week; try again next week and the reverse may be true! 🤣

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 1/4/2023 at 6:58 PM, rallydave said:

Where on the source app did you do this?

8 hours ago, Stephenpaez said:

Where on the source app did you do this?

Go to post 2 and follow the instructions both for source and on the website. By the way although I had preferences in the source I did get an email a few weeks before the cruise asking fir my preferences which I told the rep were there but had to repeat. 

the process is severely flawed but did have the correct items when I boarded. 

also the source for use onboard is flawed as well but eventually was able to sort of use it but with significant itinerary changes it was mostly useless and in some cases wrong.  Not impressed at all with seabourn IT but cruise was good. 

24 minutes ago, rallydave said:

Go to post 2 and follow the instructions both for source and on the website. By the way although I had preferences in the source I did get an email a few weeks before the cruise asking fir my preferences which I told the rep were there but had to repeat. 

the process is severely flawed but did have the correct items when I boarded. 

also the source for use onboard is flawed as well but eventually was able to sort of use it but with significant itinerary changes it was mostly useless and in some cases wrong.  Not impressed at all with seabourn IT but cruise was good. 

So interesting.  When we arrived at our suite, it was already stocked with the liquor we had requested way back in  2019!!!  It took me a bit to even figure that out!  We had not requested anything this year as we seldom drink in our suite.  In fact, the bottles of liquor AND our bottle of champagne were all unopened at the end of the cruise. What is wrong with us???  We just left the bottles there.  

Seabourn has been truly amazing in regard to preferences in the past. We cruised Seabourn in 2012 and then not again until 2019 - and our preferences (which quite honestly we had forgotten about) as listed in 2012 were in our suite in January of 2019. We were both impressed and amused. In 2012 we had requested a bottle of Bailey's. In 2019 we received a HUGE bottle of Bailey's - much too big to justify opening for a sip or two - and we, too, left it unopened in our suite. 

Have not yet been able to find the proper preferences page for our November cruise so not sure what will appear then as well as what we, in 2023, would like to appear. 

Edited by arzz

1 hour ago, arzz said:

Have not yet been able to find the proper preferences page for our November cruise so not sure what will appear then as well as what we, in 2023, would like to appear. 

If you still have problem finding the preferences pages, take a look at this thread:

The method mentioned in post #12 may still work.

I'll add that making the request in advance for our June Ovation sailing made no difference.  What was stocked seemed random or worse.  We requested Baileys and Vodka, what was stocked was Walker Black and Beefeater's.  We reiterated our request with our cabin service team (when we finally met them after dinner) and both were delivered, the JW and Gin remained, unrequested, unopened throughout our cruise.  Likewise, our soft drink preferences had no bearing on what was stocked though our requests were ultimately met following a second and third request.

We were not at all impressed with either the means to make requests or the attempts made to honor them.  Yeah, yeah, I know, supply chain, staff shortages, pandemic, blah blah blah.  The fact that our requests could ultimately be met albeit later in the voyage demonstrate this just isn't a service SB are serious about delivering.  Perhaps a better solution would be a liquor locker on each floor when one could select what we want for in room use once per voyage?  

1 hour ago, jondfk said:

Perhaps a better solution would be a liquor locker on each floor when one could select what we want for in room use once per voyage?

Sure, what could go wrong with that? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, SLSD said:
10 hours ago, arzz said:

In 2019 we received a HUGE bottle of Bailey's - much too big to justify opening for a sip or two - and we, too, left it unopened in our suite. 

In fact, the bottles of liquor AND our bottle of champagne were all unopened at the end of the cruise. What is wrong with us???  We just left the bottles there.  

I wonder what happened to those bottles we left behind. Does it go back to SB's inventory, or, does it go to the service staff as gifts? I hope it is the latter.

44 minutes ago, CalmSea said:

I wonder what happened to those bottles we left behind. Does it go back to SB's inventory, or, does it go to the service staff as gifts? I hope it is the latter.

I recently asked our cabin attendant this exact question and she said that SB policy is that the staff cannot accept unopened liquor from the cabins. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, CalmSea said:

It doesn't go to staff

They are not allowed spirits at all on board.