Sea Pass Card Colours

poppetts

Hi There 

We have just to Diamond Level and my kids want to know what colour the card will be?

Does anyone have a current photo of a recent Diamond Sea Pass card.

Thanks for reading!!

Steve 😁

52 minutes ago, poppetts said:

Hi There 

We have just to Diamond Level and my kids want to know what colour the card will be?

Does anyone have a current photo of a recent Diamond Sea Pass card.

Thanks for reading!!

Steve 😁

Your kids. 🤣 As long as your Seapass cards say diamond on them, color doesn't matter. 

All ours last year (2022) were Silver D+ suite cards. Only Harmony (D+ suite) were Blue with SKY on it. And some of ours had trouble with the top peeling off...RCI had a bad batch that affected several ships. I believe they have used all those up by now. Supply chain was a big issue post covid.

2 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

We were in a Sky class suite on Wonder in December and our color was a darker shade of blue like the regular cards. Not what’s showing here.
And Pins were Gold

I'm guessing that it depends on the ship and availability of the cards.  Once I cruised in Star Class on one ship, the color was the same as the color for Sky Class shown above.  On another cruise, Star Class it was as shown.  

38 minutes ago, poocher said:

Hubby was very disappointed our sky class OS card was not a stand out color!  He’s such a suited snob.  Also had issues with the card info peeling off.  Had to replace 3 out of 4 cards.

As I posted above #8 this peeling of cards as I was told onboard was a bad batch from one of the suppliers post covid. RCI opted to use them to get rid of them. Pretty sure they've all been used up by now. Our SL concierge replaced my DH's a couple of times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

As I posted abovee #8 this peeling of cards as I was told onboard was a bad batch from one of the suppliers post covid. RCI opted to use them to get rid of them. Pretty sure they've all been used up by now. Our SL concierge replaced my DH's a couple of times.

On the Ovation last May my card peeled several times.  On the Independence last Oct/ Nov, no problem. 

5 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

We were in a Sky class suite on Wonder in December and our color was a darker shade of blue like the regular cards. Not what’s showing here.
And Pins were Gold

Same for us, OS dark blue nothing like on that sign.  

3 hours ago, Ret MP said:

I'm guessing that it depends on the ship and availability of the cards.  Once I cruised in Star Class on one ship, the color was the same as the color for Sky Class shown above.  On another cruise, Star Class it was as shown.  

Pre covid, the Oasis and Quantum ships generally used white for pinnacles. Other ships used gold.

Post covid Pinnacle cards are generally gold.

On non Oasis and Quantum ships, the suites are generally silver. I guess it follows military protocol where silver usually outranks gold😉

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 1

in 2018, when we interported on Symphony in the Mediterranean, people that got on in Rome had a different color Seapass card. I think it was Orange(?). Barcelona passengers were the normal Blue.

I don't think Royal Suite Class was a thing yet in 2018, so not sure if suite passengers had different colored cards or not. I don't recall noticing any other card colors, but I wasn't looking for them either.

21 hours ago, RobInMN said:

in 2018, when we interported on Symphony in the Mediterranean, people that got on in Rome had a different color Seapass card. I think it was Orange(?). Barcelona passengers were the normal Blue.

Yes, there were orange cards for passengers boarding Wonder in Rome this summer.

There is no standard.  It's whatever they have on hand.

Star Class on Oasis recently was closer the plum that Sky class used to be years ago.  The primary difference is a gradient horizontally across the card.  

Sometimes they use white letters and sometimes they use black letters.  

image.thumb.jpeg.7be7b689b01cf6a34ea7b975a8a521c5.jpeg

There are different shades of gold pinnacle cards from yellow to mustard to grey poupon with a gradient.  Some with different RCI logos, some with just an anchor.  All from 2022:

image.thumb.jpeg.b331df566de43f95cf916af56d147dec.jpeg

Sometimes on the same ship if you have your card replaced it's different.

image.thumb.jpeg.944172136c75edb60c994f8cd9d320ec.jpeg

No telling what you'll get.