Wrong Captain’s Club information

luv2vacation

11 minutes ago, luv2vacation said:

Yes Captain’s Club number is correct.  Also checked the app and it has my correct tier and point level so looks like it is a website error.

Why does this not surprise me !! 

Even though correct on the app, I would still recommend you contact them so they can fix the Website.

10 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I think they are having problems.   I logged on this morning and it says

image.png.ff9a495e4bd56990ce777547c2637cdd.png

I had this same error this morning (today was check-in day for our upcoming cruise!!!). This happens a lot with Celebrity, I wouldn't worry about it or site on hold if this is your first time with the discrepancy. I'd email or give it a few days before I call, I suspect its one of the many system glitches they get on a daily basis...maybe they are using the same system as the FAA?  

While I was on Solstice last Sept. Celebrity app did not show the right CC points for DH. I had more points than him. Our points should be the same. I talked to the CCH that I have know for years. She looked DH up and had the right number of points in her database.

17 minutes ago, cmaleblanc said:

I had this same error this morning (today was check-in day for our upcoming cruise!!!). This happens a lot with Celebrity, I wouldn't worry about it or site on hold if this is your first time with the discrepancy. I'd email or give it a few days before I call, I suspect its one of the many system glitches they get on a daily basis...maybe they are using the same system as the FAA?  

I have that same message when I look at my upcoming cruises page but my profile page says 0 points and classic.

I tried going to Captain's Club site and it errors out and says can't find an internet connection but in the grayed out under the error message it says I have Zero Points.      From my booking page it say error but shows all my cruises in Cruise History.    Celebrity IT strikes again.

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I tried going to Captain's Club site and it errors out and says can't find an internet connection but in the grayed out under the error message it says I have Zero Points.      From my booking page it say error but shows all my cruises in Cruise History.    Celebrity IT strikes again.

I also had the ‘can’t find an internet connection’ message.  I hope they fix it soon. 

I logged in and saw a new Captain's Club number with 1 cruise.  DW got an error message.  Both on the website.

On the app my information is correct.

Obviously Princess and HAL are working with Celebrity as Princess shows all zeros and HAL doesn't even show our upcoming cruise.

Will sort it on board if necessary.

I am having the same issues as others in that the online account shows no points, it does show my 13 upcoming cruises and the 18 past cruises. We tried to load our Xpass's into the celebrity App and found that several of our upcoming cruises were grayed out and listed at the bottom, some were still showing in white. We couldn't do a thing with our cruise in the app.

I was lucky that I only waited for 20 minutes to speak with an agent. for the next 25 minutes I continued to have to repeat the issues as the agent couldn't understand the problem. She contacted IT who suggested we remove and reinstall the app. That may have some impact but it wouldn't resolve the issue of the online account which showed zero points when we have 2023. The agent said we only had 900 points. Crazy so after realizing I wasn't going away without a solution she transferred me to the Captains Club. (still on hold) I originally called the web support number. I realize the call center folks are not computer professionals but wow!

Will add follow-up comments if I happen to succeed in getting this resolved short of having to email Lisa Lutoff-Perlo

Cheers

Edited by Joker54

2 hours ago, Joker54 said:

I am having the same issues as others in that the online account shows no points, it does show my 13 upcoming cruises and the 18 past cruises. We tried to load our Xpass's into the celebrity App and found that several of our upcoming cruises were grayed out and listed at the bottom, some were still showing in white. We couldn't do a thing with our cruise in the app.

I was lucky that I only waited for 20 minutes to speak with an agent. for the next 25 minutes I continued to have to repeat the issues as the agent couldn't understand the problem. She contacted IT who suggested we remove and reinstall the app. That may have some impact but it wouldn't resolve the issue of the online account which showed zero points when we have 2023. The agent said we only had 900 points. Crazy so after realizing I wasn't going away without a solution she transferred me to the Captains Club. (still on hold) I originally called the web support number. I realize the call center folks are not computer professionals but wow!

Will add follow-up comments if I happen to succeed in getting this resolved short of having to email Lisa Lutoff-Perlo

Cheers

Did you have any luck in getting the problem resolved?  My account isn’t fixed yet.  I have put off calling them.  I thought I would give them until Monday.  Hopefully they will get it fixed and save me the headache of the phone call.

On 1/12/2023 at 5:25 PM, davekathy said:

You are maxed out as a Zenith so now have to start over. 😁

Ahhh.. shucks..   At least we are almost up to Double Zenith.    

Iain just checked his account and everything is showing fine.   This happened years ago and it had something to do with an incorrect birth date (that's been there for 23 years).

You might be correct -  Today it says I'm 2 points away from Classic.    I thought everyone was classic if they did any Points videos.

image.thumb.png.2a8183c0e94ae38d7670ec33b2833c49.png

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Iain just checked his account and everything is showing fine.   This happened years ago and it had something to do with an incorrect birth date (that's been there for 23 years).

Jim,

I had this a few years ago, when I was checking points after a cruise, My husband’s points were correct, mine were zero and we were both Elite.

Miami rang me , they could see my correct points, but said my birth date was incorrect.

They changed it to the US configuration, rather than the UK, where we go smaller to larger ie day/ month/ year.😱

15 hours ago, luv2vacation said:

Did you have any luck in getting the problem resolved?  My account isn’t fixed yet.  I have put off calling them.  I thought I would give them until Monday.  Hopefully they will get it fixed and save me the headache of the phone call.

Yes and no. After I was transferred to the Captains Club # and and after another 100 minutes of being on hold the Celebrity phone system disconnected me. So I sent a note to Lisa Lutoff-Perlo.

I did log out of the app and back in and that resolved the issue of getting my Xpass into my IOS wallet. And now I only see one cruise greyed out in the app. Will be interesting to see how long before or even if I get a reply.

I logged in this morning and its still showing zero points.

We have cruises in Feb, March and a Transatlantic in April. We have seen a few threads relating to reduced service on Celebrity. We know from our cruise last month that the menu in Raw on Five has been dumbed way down. The quality in Fine Cut wasn't as good as in previous cruises. We are thinking about starting to cruise on Regent, will see how these next 3 cruises go.

Cheers

Thought I would post one more follow-up to the issues I am having.

I was quite surprised when I received a call this afternoon, a Sunday and less than 24 hours after I emailed Lisa Lutoff-Perlo. I never expected to be contacted this quick.

They are still working to correct the issue where our Captains Club account shows zero points. They have made an appointment to follow-up with me in a few more days. I am ecstatic that someone is looking at the problem and that I wont have to spend 2 more hours on hold listening to the repeating 90 second marketing recording:)

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Joker54 said:

Thought I would post one more follow-up to the issues I am having.

I was quite surprised when I received a call this afternoon, a Sunday and less than 24 hours after I emailed Lisa Lutoff-Perlo. I never expected to be contacted this quick.

They are still working to correct the issue where our Captains Club account shows zero points. They have made an appointment to follow-up with me in a few more days. I am ecstatic that someone is looking at the problem and that I wont have to spend 2 more hours on hold listening to the repeating 90 second marketing recording:)

Cheers

Thank you for the update.  It appears they are aware of the problem.  I was going to call tomorrow but I will wait and see if they fix the problem.  

On 1/15/2023 at 9:21 PM, luv2vacation said:

Thank you for the update.  It appears they are aware of the problem.  I was going to call tomorrow but I will wait and see if they fix the problem.  

Did your account ever end up displaying properly? They are still working on my issue. My wife's account was good yesterday, as of of today she is now showing zero points. I know they are working on it as I get updates....fingers crossed

Cheers

On 1/19/2023 at 8:08 PM, Joker54 said:

Did your account ever end up displaying properly? They are still working on my issue. My wife's account was good yesterday, as of of today she is now showing zero points. I know they are working on it as I get updates....fingers crossed

Cheers

Yes it did.  I read another post about this issue and someone said to delete your Captains Club number and then add it back to your account.  That fixed it for me. Sorry this reply is so late. I just saw it.