MyNCL.com

gatorchinsky

19 minutes ago, JandC_Cruising said:

So the craziness continues to another day!.  This morning our fully paid March cruise is showing a balance due of $1,022.67!   What a complete cluster!  

When I reached a rep via the chat feature, they were able to email me a current copy of the invoice confirming I was fully paid up.  Maybe do that and have that in your pocket for whatever happens next just in case.

I am sure the people answering the phone are pulling their hair out.  That has to be all they have done lately, is check peoples accounts and assure them that this or that is good and that no you don't have a balance due and yes your package is still there. 

Been having issues for a week or more.  Last week all my dining reservations were missing and couldn't see any package upgrade offers.  Now my offers and dining are back but I'm showing a negative balance or credit of around $300, been paid in full for months now.  Think they'll credit it to me if I call.  LOL!

• Haha 1

Yes, the problem still exists today (Saturday).  The app is completely wrong our final payment was made on 3 Dec 22 lol now it shows Amount Due: of $898….not on your life. If I logon via NCL.com everything is correct 👍🏼 

11 hours ago, Tijmen said:

NCL.com is also not letting me book a cruise, every time I try to pay with my credit card, it says "The booking is no longer available". Not sure if this is related...

I ran into this same message at the same point for a 2/6/23 cruise a few weeks ago.  When I reached out via the online chat, the rep was able to see that my cabin category was sold out even though the booking website said otherwise. 

The website still appears to be bonkers today with the wrong totals showing up randomly.

Edited by PistolPete13

43 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

My fully paid April cruise once again has a balance due of over $400 on my app.  Amount doesn't match anything I can figure out.  At times yesterday it was $20 due, then zero, then $200 plus.

When I log in through my computer, April cruise correctly shows paid in full.  

If you're worried about what your app says you might want to log in through your tablet or computer.

EDIT-  Just went back in on my computer to a different cruise and the numbers owed just don't add up🙄

Edited by Sand and Seas
Correction

The numbers that keep popping up for us do not make any sense. Also, if I go into my booked cruise using my computer and compare it with my booked cruise on the App the amounts are totally different. Yesterday one of my balances was for double of what the cruise actually cost me. One day NCL will get this fixed.

On 1/20/2023 at 12:04 PM, zqvol said:

Try deleting your cookies that is likely to fix the issue.

So, you're saying we should toss our cookies?

Back on topic...we had the same issue yesterday and did an online chat. They said that it was a system glitch (on NCL's website? That's a first...) 🙃

Edited by schmoopie17

19 minutes ago, schmoopie17 said:

So, you're saying we should toss our cookies?

Back on topic...we had the same issue yesterday and did an online chat. They said that it was a system glitch (on NCL's website? That's a first...) 🙃

and you believed what you were told in chat?

The IT problem which I hope it is, is NUTS.  My online reservation keeps going back and forth with owing $280 (that would be pre paid daily service charge) we completed payment in full Jan 9th, now our friends on same cruise booked together, theirs shows a 58.00 credit, it comes and goes also.  YIKES.   We did not choose or would I ever pre pay the DSC.  Cruise Booked and pd in full Jan 9, 2023, sailing March 26, 2023, BLISS.  Call to PCC, of course no call back, we arent't booking, LOL. this is still happening 01-23-23, 750 PST

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but at least for me I've noticed there is still some quirks happening with the website.  Here is what I've encountered the last few days.

After completing my online check-in process, I noticed that one of my excursions for a port disappeared.  The port is still listed and the summary still shows two items booked, but when I click on that day, only my dinner reservations shows.

A quick online chat followed by a call on Monday confirmed that the excursion is still booked in the system but not showing up on the trip summary for some reason.

The second issue is with the eDocs.  48 hours after completing check in, my "Download eDocs" button was still greyed out and not selectable.  Other folks that checked in after me were reporting that their docs were ready to download.  I was able to go around and found a way to download my docs THREE webpages deep from the top level trip summary page.  Not intuitive at ALL!

I used to be a software QA tester a lifetime ago so digging around a webpage doesn't faze me much but if someone is having the same problems with getting their docs, post here and I'll outline the steps needed.

Oh, and the eDocs do show my missing excursion thankfully.

PS. I did all this on a laptop and NOT on the mobile app.  I went to the mobile app afterwards and confirmed that my eDocs are not accessible via that interface.

PPS.  After all the messes with the website, you bet I'll be checking my online account on the ship multiple times a day now!  LOL 

Edited by PistolPete13