New website.

Riocca

2 hours ago, roger b said:

Hi Suz I have two cruises booked for this November both do not show, but I cancelled one this week and got a $2000 reduction+$500 O.B.C. 

It showed up on my future cruises ,but with only $250 O.B.C --- Go figure!!!

How come you cancelled? Those 2 B2B cruises sounded great plus you got a very good deal.

4 minutes ago, susiesan said:

How come you cancelled? Those 2 B2B cruises sounded great plus you got a very good deal.

I cancelled  and rebooked saved £2000.00 + got an extra £250 O.B.C.

Azamara reduce  their prices massive  saving !!

1 minute ago, roger b said:

I cancelled  and rebooked saved £2000.00 + got an extra £250 O.B.C.

Azamara reduce  their prices massive  saving !!

I will monitor my booking for price drops, so far it is not on any of the sales. But it is not until Sept. 2024.

6 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I wouldn’t worry about the amount the website says you owe. As long as you have proof of your payment (E.g bank or credit card statement) there should be no problem when you get onboard. Don’t see that you will need to go to Guest Relations at all - if they let you onboard then they accept that you paid. Why not go ahead and book excursions - they are cancellable anyway.

When I log I can see my booked excursions (all with a wrong and higher price than before) but no details of any others and no way to book.

Yesterday it said i owed nearly all the cruise fare, today it says I owe over £1000.  The OBC is listed in batches of $150 - x 2 -  Does not add up to my actual OBC.

Do not understand how the information is changing - but nowhere near correct at any point.

7 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I wouldn’t worry about the amount the website says you owe. As long as you have proof of your payment (E.g bank or credit card statement) there should be no problem when you get onboard. Don’t see that you will need to go to Guest Relations at all - if they let you onboard then they accept that you paid. Why not go ahead and book excursions - they are cancellable anyway.

The website won't let me do so, presumably because it thinks we have a balance due. Note that in the FAQ, it states: "Please note that a payment must be made on your cruise before you can book shore excursions." Of course, we've been fully paid up since February, but . . .

Maybe I'll make a payment of $0.01 and see if that unlocks the treasure trove.

ETA: Nope, it wants the full payment, and won't let me input anything else.

Edited by JYDCruise
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Just been onto the website and been able to complete the passport information, including uploading photos of our passports. Also been able to upload photos of us both too. None of this was working last week.

I was able to do this as well but logged back in later to find none of it had been saved. Could you check and see if it saved your stuff?

5 hours ago, journeyazamara said:

I was able to do this as well but logged back in later to find none of it had been saved. Could you check and see if it saved your stuff?

Mine is all still there. Did it ask you if you wanted to save your reservation. I think once I had put that in I went to look at My Profile and it asked me if I wanted to save.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JYDCruise said:

The website won't let me do so, presumably because it thinks we have a balance due. Note that in the FAQ, it states: "Please note that a payment must be made on your cruise before you can book shore excursions." Of course, we've been fully paid up since February, but . . .

I was able to book the Azamazing evening, but haven’t tried to book anything else. Also I’m well outside the final balance being due.

12 hours ago, Nuts4pi said:

We are in the US and have NOT (yet) received the aforementioned email. Maybe it was just sent to those sailing in the next 120 days? 🤔

We sail in one week and still haven’t received it.

BUT I did receive an email from AZ yesterday, one week after I’d filled in the help form, advising that our account, loyalty status etc had been amended.  It had been and all is correct now.

Edited by cruisingaussies
Add
  • Like 3

We board Pursuit in 5 hrs. While we can’t checkin, add passports, get baggage tags, or book excursions, we’re not concerned.  We’re confident the staff at the cruise terminal will put all website issues to rest.  BTW, our cruise itinerary was changed a few days ago to cancel Israel stops!   Still we’re optimistic the actual Azamara experience will be great. 

Edited by phantom5777
Grammar
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, phantom5777 said:

We board Pursuit in 5 hrs. While we can’t checkin, add passports, get baggage tags, or book excursions, we’re not concerned.  We’re confident the staff at the cruise terminal will put all website issues to rest.  BTW, our cruise itinerary was changed a few days ago to cancel Israel stops!   Still we’re optimistic the actual Azamara experience will be great. 

Hope you have a wonderful cruise. What a great attitude!  

Why is everyone checking every day and trying to book evenings etc if they’ve not got a cruise in the next month?  If I was Azamara I’d lock down everything sailing from June onwards, fix a month then release it….  They’ve probably got multiple forms in from some folks further confusing the position. 
I’ve got some Autumn cruises, they’re all wrong, Im sure they’d sort out eventually though I’m probably for family reasons cancelling them but we are leaving that action until this settles down a bit rather than add more work to an overwhelmed team. 

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, phantom5777 said:

BTW, our cruise itinerary was changed a few days ago to cancel Israel stops!  

Have they scheduled another port?  We board Seabourn in two weeks with a scheduled stop in Haifa so wondering what will happen. 
PS. Sorry for thread creep.

Most had the same issue on our cruise.  They will do everything at the terminal. When you board the ship you can go to the excursion desk  Don’t worry about printing bag tags as they are just paper.  They give you real bag tags at bag drop.  It is truly difficult for the staff as they are working triple hard to make up for the sins of the mothership.  Our Azamara onboard experience has been fantastic.  There are some things they are struggling with….Tours- some people had incorrect tickets, we had canceled excursions weeks before our cruise but never got credit and they showed up as still booked and some couples were split into two different tours.  As I said before they are working triple hard on board to fix everything.   We wanted to book excursions on our next cruise to save 10% and use a large OBC we have.  They do not have it in their system.  But, since it is a future cruise they are working on it and will try to see if we can get the 10% letter since we are unable to book now.    New bookings- they are missing some information but have most of it.  I took a snapshot of my loyalty points before they took the system down.  When I sign in I have completely different points on whatever device I use to sign in.  Onboard they do have my correct loyalty points. We did book a new cruise…..believe me, if the experience was not here we would not have booked another one. 
You will have a great cruise.  Where are you going since Israel is out?  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, cruisingaussies said:

Have they scheduled another port?  We board Seabourn in two weeks with a scheduled stop in Haifa so wondering what will happen. 
PS. Sorry for thread creep.

We’re going to Alexandrea Egypt instead.  Planning to see the pyramids. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 3

So is everyone getting $150 extra OBCs for all this hassle?

Don't agree the communication is good - the website is very vague about problems and for example says if your future booking aren't showing, just fill out the contact form and they'll rectify - however, I did and no response, not even an autoreply acknowledgement.  Website delay explanation was released on Facebook but for those who don't hover on FB daily, it only reached Az's website later and has never been emailed to me as a booked cruiser with a cruise that is admittedly a long ways off and not urgent for me or them to resolve any issues with at this point.  Website shows our cabin/cruise as starting at $5,000, a click through proves that to be false and actual cabins cannot be booked in that category and cruise for less than in the $8000s.  Fortunately, my cruise isn't for about a year but not a good impression so far for Az - I'm first time booking them and usually cruise Oceania.  

Choice of similar cruises was between Az and O, and I chose Az, but TA was gently nudging toward O.  For those saying just have your TA solve all your problems, I think that neglects the fact that the TAs are having issues contacting Az and making changes with them, seeing cabins, etc.  For example, change of cabin request cannot be completed by TA at this time on our cruise - she is unable to get them to address this at this point, given the cruise is a long way off and Az has other priorities currently.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JYDCruise said:

Same happened to me, if I try to book anything it wants payment of a fictitious owing a amount. My agent queried this with them on the 4th of April and Azamara said it would be rectified in a couple of days!!!

1 hour ago, uktog said:

Hope you have a wonderful cruise. What a great attitude!  

Why is everyone checking every day and trying to book evenings etc if they’ve not got a cruise in the next month?  If I was Azamara I’d lock down everything sailing from June onwards, fix a month then release it….  They’ve probably got multiple forms in from some folks further confusing the position. 
I’ve got some Autumn cruises, they’re all wrong, Im sure they’d sort out eventually though I’m probably for family reasons cancelling them but we are leaving that action until this settles down a bit rather than add more work to an overwhelmed team. 

I actually sail in the next month and obviously don't have your patience. I would like to book excursions without having to pay Azamara money that I dont owe them

• Like 2

Just now, G2G said:

I actually sail in the next month and obviously don't have your patience. I would like to book excursions without having to pay Azamara money that I dont owe them

I think if you sail in the next month being more proactive is reasonable it’s the late summer onwards cruisers who need to stop fiddling around doing things that impact their booking or calling about points or invoicing 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, phantom5777 said:

You have a great attitude and i hope your Azamara cruise is fabulous.

We were in the same situation two weeks ago and we were thrilled by the way the cruise was handled.

Have faith!

Edited by Ayden
Spelling
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, uktog said:

I think if you sail in the next month being more proactive is reasonable it’s the late summer onwards cruisers who need to stop fiddling around doing things that impact their booking or calling about points or invoicing 

Totally agree that those of us who have cruises later on in the year should not try to contact Azamara by phone or using the form. 
I don’t however see anything wrong in adding photos and documentation. I always add passport information, where requested, as soon as I make any flight or other booking - that makes sure I don’t forget.

I’m also keen to book excursions asap so I have plenty of time to look for independent tours to fill in the gaps.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Totally agree that those of us who have cruises later on in the year should not try to contact Azamara by phone or using the form. 
I don’t however see anything wrong in adding photos and documentation. I always add passport information, where requested, as soon as I make any flight or other booking - that makes sure I don’t forget.

I’m also keen to book excursions asap so I have plenty of time to look for independent tours to fill in the gaps.

Certainly wouldn’t add that detail whilst the site is unstable. I tend to do it when I’m doing online checkin as 8/10 have to redo things anyway at that time. 
For now I’d leave well alone and my excursions can wait until they say it’s ready for use. Alternatively if you know there’s a place you want independent you just have to bite that bullet as there’s a far fewer independents around now. 

28 minutes ago, uktog said:

Certainly wouldn’t add that detail whilst the site is unstable. I tend to do it when I’m doing online checkin as 8/10 have to redo things anyway at that time. 
For now I’d leave well alone and my excursions can wait until they say it’s ready for use. Alternatively if you know there’s a place you want independent you just have to bite that bullet as there’s a far fewer independents around now. 

Well the passport information etc seems to be pretty stable so far!

Its not a case of knowing where I want independent - until I can see all the excursions in detail I won’t know which ports don’t have a ships excursion I’m interested in, that’s why I keep having a look!

• Like 2