Health questions

tigger54

Just a quick question before I board the Princess Sky a week from Saturday. I know other cruise lines have a health question to fill out a couple of days before the cruise. I don’t see one on the Princess website. Do they not have it or do they maybe do it at the cruise port? Just want to make sure I will have everything done at the right time.

Thank you

I don't use their app and filled it out at the port, easy and took seconds.  If you have to go to the desk agent to get your medallion because you don't want it mailed for a fee it doesn't even take seconds, you do it when they go to get your medallion.

Edited by cruzsnooze

25 minutes ago, tigger54 said:

Just a quick question before I board the Princess Sky a week from Saturday. I know other cruise lines have a health question to fill out a couple of days before the cruise. I don’t see one on the Princess website. Do they not have it or do they maybe do it at the cruise port? Just want to make sure I will have everything done at the right time.

Thank you

If you go to the App…

#3 down 

Wellness Check…. 
If you see Wellness Check.. click on that

Click on wellness form…

upload documents…. 

IF you are required to upload a test result that can be done within 48 hours of sailing.  Click on the ? Symbol 

Check your requirements.  

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

If you go to the App…

#3 down 

Wellness Check…. 

Click on wellness form…

upload documents…. 

IF you are required to upload a test result that can be done within 48 hours of sailing.  Click on the ? Symbol 

Check your requirements.  

Just a bit off topic:  our Personalizer for the Hawaii/South Pacific Enhanced Voyage no longer has the health tooll.  Do you think they are changing the protocol?  Thanks

10 minutes ago, Jemnibabe said:

Just a bit off topic:  our Personalizer for the Hawaii/South Pacific Enhanced Voyage no longer has the health tooll.  Do you think they are changing the protocol?  Thanks

They may be updating.  Did you try voyage number and the booking no and name?

Post that on the roll call, as someone can advise if they see anything.

Did they update your travel summary or show update on the cruise personalizer?  Seems past changes have come from PCL by email.

Edited by PacnGoNow

21 minutes ago, Jemnibabe said:

How far out is the cruise the only one I get results for is one for March all my other cruises in June and September don’t have any info yet. Using the health too and entering the voyage number will get you the most info. I would check every few days as things can change

5 minutes ago, memoak said:

How far out is the cruise the only one I get results for is one for March all my other cruises in June and September don’t have any info yet. Using the health too and entering the voyage number will get you the most info. I would check every few days as things can change

It is March and I had been using the link to the health tool and filling in the Voyage number, etc. and about 5 days ago, that link disappeared.

21 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

They may be updating.  Did you try voyage number and the booking no and name?

Post that on the roll call, as someone can advise if they see anything.

Did they update your travel summary or show update on the cruise personalizer?  Seems past changes have come from PCL by email.

The link for health tools, voyage number, etc. is what disappeared.  lol

Don’t go to the app. Just go to the Princess website you do not need to log in just look at the top of the page where it has covid info scroll down and you will see a link to the Cruisehealth tool. I just went there 3 minutes ago

1 minute ago, pompeii said:

It's not under your green lane QR code?  The third item in my Ocean Ready Travel Checklist under the QR code is Wellness check.

Nope, I only have two items under my checklist:  Personal Information & Documents

Choose your Medallion wearable and both of those items are checked off green

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

Nope, I only have two items under my checklist:  Personal Information & Documents

Choose your Medallion wearable and both of those items are checked off green

It may appear closer to departure. 

IDK, we’re trying to figure out what their doing with the Enhanced Voyages protocols. 😳

1 hour ago, Italy52 said:

I leave on 2/20/23 and see nothing in the app for wellness. 

I see you said 2/20.., so just check for the wellness check within 48 hours before sailing and let

us know if it shows up.

They may just be asking at the port for the ones that are not enhanced voyages.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, memoak said:

That’s funny.  I see wellness checks

even on my fall and winter cruises on the App.  Consistency…😂

5 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

If you go to the App…

#3 down 

Wellness Check…. 

Click on wellness form…

upload documents…. 

Check your requirements.  

It’s probably just user error, but what do you mean by #3 down?  Where do I find that?