Haven't gotten the post cruise survey since cruise restart

fstuff1

1 minute ago, fstuff1 said:

I've been on at least 4 cruises since covid cruise restart.

My latest one was last week.

Is there an easy fix?

Don't want to waste time being on hold with Celebrity.

Send them an email.  Also check your profile.  You need to be signed up to receive emails.  Opting out stopped all of them for us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Send them an email.  Also check your profile.  You need to be signed up to receive emails.  Opting out stopped all of them for us.

my acct:image.png.7e54b49e6eeb7b5e744afb5ba7ed2a57.png

ok, enabling celebrity.

hopefully i dont get a ton of junk from them

Edited by fstuff1

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

They are usually in my email within 12 hours of getting off the ship and the link to the survey expires in 7 days.

That has been my experience also, jelayne.  Sometimes we have received 2 emailed surveys on a cruise.  (DH says they send 2 likely because I try to write a novel in the 2 boxes one is allowed to make "additional comments". 🙂

We just completed a B2B on the Silhouette (2/23/23).  We did not receive a survey on either cruise until I searched my husband's junk email.  I have no idea why they were there as all correspondence and the multiple emails from Celebrity go to our shared email account.   So check your junk box.

I've been on a number of cruises and always get the Survey right about the time they Zero out the ship (about 9:30 on turn around day).

Would check your profile to make sure you have the correct email address.    Also check to make sure you have opted in for marketing promotions.

Finally check you Spam folder as mine sometimes get filtered out.

12 minutes ago, scidee said:

We just completed a B2B on the Silhouette (2/23/23).  We did not receive a survey on either cruise until I searched my husband's junk email.  I have no idea why they were there as all correspondence and the multiple emails from Celebrity go to our shared email account.   So check your junk box.

In most e-mail clients you can white list Celebrity.com to prevent them going to Spam.  

On 2/28/2023 at 12:01 PM, Jim_Iain said:

I've been on a number of cruises and always get the Survey right about the time they Zero out the ship...

We received the post-cruise survey/evaluation around the same time Celebrity sent us the "final invoice" or "final guest statement" for our cruise.

As I recall, this was the same day we disembarked the ship in Southampton, but I might be messing up the time difference. Regardless, it was pretty quick!

cjr

2 hours ago, CNSfromHI said:

We received the post-cruise survey/evaluation around the same time Celebrity sent us the "final invoice" or "final guest statement" for our cruise.

As I recall, this was the same day we disembarked the ship in Southampton, but I might be messing up the time difference. Regardless, it was pretty quick!

cjr

Same here.   Recently on B2B's I've received both the final invoice and survey when they zeroed out the ship while we were being processed for b2B

On 2/28/2023 at 1:15 PM, 39august said:

I get all sorts of e-mails for promotions but I have not gotten a survey since the restart either. I asked at GS a couple of cruises ago, and they had no suggestion for how to get these. I may try the engagement center. 

Maybe you are on the list of people they do not want to listen to!😁