inflatable stand up paddle board

20 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

I started Cruising in 80's you'd see 40-50 Passengers bring their Golf Clubs/Bags. Was even few to bring Bikes to ride on Port Stops

There was a group of (at least) 4 that brought bikes with them on Voyager last week.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wayne_trisha said:

Anyone take their own? Everything fits inside a large backpack. Would love to take mine this summer to paddle around and not worry about getting back inside a time limit. Great way to get on the water.

Prohibited list says no sports gear which is a very broad statement that they might say covers paddle boards.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/prohibited-items-onboard-policy

10 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Never have, and seems a hassle. I don’t know what time limit you are referring to, the ship’s departing time kinda controls all of that. 

I'm referring to the $XXX per hour they charge. You seem like one of those people that answer a specific question by saying I have no ZERO experience or knowledge of what you ask but feel compelled to give a completely ignorant answer.

I really intended to get off the ship in the Bahamas and paddle board back to Florida so thank you for telling me how the ship's departure time my affect my plans.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

Prohibited list says no sports gear which is a very broad statement that they might say covers paddle boards.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/prohibited-items-onboard-policy

Thanks. This is the info I need. Everything fits in a large backpack, surprisngly. Living near Port Canaveral we never have to worry about travel to Florida ports. I have considered stuffing it into a large duffel bag but I have concerns about damage.

8 hours ago, orville99 said:

Have seen several people using these on Coco Cay.

Were they rentals or brought on the cruise? My complete iSUP fits inside a large backpack and as the cruise lines keep raising prices to ridiculous rates, $35 an hour, I can take mine and save enough to almost pay for my iSUP. crazy!

11 hours ago, wayne_trisha said:

Were they rentals or brought on the cruise? My complete iSUP fits inside a large backpack and as the cruise lines keep raising prices to ridiculous rates, $35 an hour, I can take mine and save enough to almost pay for my iSUP. crazy!

The ones we saw looked like they were personal property, not rentals as they were being rolled on to the island from the ship in very pristine roller duffles.

11 hours ago, wayne_trisha said:

I'm referring to the $XXX per hour they charge. You seem like one of those people that answer a specific question by saying I have no ZERO experience or knowledge of what you ask but feel compelled to give a completely ignorant answer.

I really intended to get off the ship in the Bahamas and paddle board back to Florida so thank you for telling me how the ship's departure time my affect my plans.

It was unclear that the time constraints you initially posted were tied to a rental period.  I don't feel my answer was "ignorant" but rather focused on the information you provided.

You're welcome

Edited by not-enough-cruising