2025 world cruise???

Hflors

Usually you can expect the bookings to open in June, a year and a half before the January World Cruise. So, figure 6/23 for the 2025. 
The itinerary and pre-bookings may be out in May. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, RuthC said:

Usually you can expect the bookings to open in June, a year and a half before the January World Cruise. So, figure 6/23 for the 2025. 
The itinerary and pre-bookings may be out in May. 

Thanks.  I have a "futuredam" booking already set up, but I only like 3 of the 4 itineraries that are proposed.  WhY does HAL dilly-dally with putting out the world cruise.  Even Princess has theirs posted!

7 hours ago, Hflors said:

When will HAL announce the 2025 world cruise's itinerary??? There are other cruises in February 2015listed but not the world cruise.  Any ideas when it will be listed???

They typically announce the next world cruise during the mid cruise presidents visit.   That will occur around April 18th.    I expect 20/5 will be announced then.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The-Inside-Cabin said:

They typically announce the next world cruise during the mid cruise presidents visit.   That will occur around April 18th.    I expect 20/5 will be announced then.  

Thanks Pete.  Which one of the survey itineraries do you think will  be the "one"???

A,B, C or D?   I am onboard for all but "D".

• 5 weeks later...

Saw that Princess just announced TWO 😲 World Cruise in 2025 ... one that starts in January on Island Princess and one that starts at the end of May on Crown Princess, and they're completely different itineraries. 

Island - World Cruise - 2025 (princess.com)

Crown - World Cruise - 2025 (princess.com)

Would sure think HAL will be announcing theirs in the very near future ... and wouldn't it be awesome if they offer two in the same year, too!  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, zelker said:

Saw that Princess just announced TWO 😲 World Cruise in 2025 ... one that starts in January on Island Princess and one that starts at the end of May on Crown Princess, and they're completely different itineraries. 

Island - World Cruise - 2025 (princess.com)

Crown - World Cruise - 2025 (princess.com)

Would sure think HAL will be announcing theirs in the very near future ... and wouldn't it be awesome if they offer two in the same year, too!  

Princess has offered two for a little while now I think. One from NA and one from Australia.  HAL is usually better with Grand Voyages + One World Cruise 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

Princess has offered two for a little while now I think. One from NA and one from Australia.  HAL is usually better with Grand Voyages + One World Cruise 

Didn’t realize this was typical for them.  We’ve never sailed Princess, unlikely we ever will.  I was really more excited that they’d announced 2025 since they’re somewhat related to HAL.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, zelker said:

Didn’t realize this was typical for them.  We’ve never sailed Princess, unlikely we ever will.  I was really more excited that they’d announced 2025 since they’re somewhat related to HAL.

Love it. I’m looking at Princess’s WC on Crown but want to wait for HAL to release.  

On 3/12/2023 at 8:06 PM, Hflors said:

When will HAL announce the 2025 world cruise's itinerary??? There are other cruises in February 2015listed but not the world cruise.  Any ideas when it will be listed???

Announcement should be made next week, per The Inside Cabin.

12 hours ago, RICHARD@SEA said:

after reading the blogs & reviews about this years world cruise & how HAL handled the 2020 aborted WC I'm steering clear of HAL.

I just booked my first WC(not on HAL) for Jan 2025

We were on the 2020 WC and will say every crew member did 110%. And did everything they could to get guest home safe as well as our luggage.

When reading Blogs and Reviews. It is wise to understand what type of person wrote it.

Some people you can never please.

Edited by Gail & Marty sailing away
  • Like 9

6 hours ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

We were on the 2020 WC and will say every crew member did 110%. And did everything they could to get guest home safe as well as our luggage.

When reading Blogs and Reviews. It is wise to understand what type of person wrote it.

Some people you can never please.

Your point  about knowing who wrote the review is a good one - always know your source..... I read many reviews & blogs one in particular that is written by  a current WC on HAL that has many many days w HAL including several WC's..... their blogs(includingWC 2020) certainly signal a lackluster performance on HAL & Carnivore Corp part - both in 2020 & its current WC.  W everything from wifi to food to cutbacks in staffing.... certainly not GRAND at all!!!

On 4/13/2023 at 7:16 AM, The-Inside-Cabin said:

We expect Gus Antorcha to reveal the 2025 World Cruise Itinerary on 20 April during his presentation on the Zuiderdam.

Any word yet?

Edited by zelker

3 hours ago, The-Inside-Cabin said:

HERE is a link to my blog with High-Resolution Copies and a PDF Version of the World Cruise and the Grand Voyage "Pole to Pole" Itinerary

Thank you, Pete! OMG! That Pole to Pole itinerary has me so excited! My little heart is going pitty-pat. I just don't know if I physically could do the cruise.
Gotta think. Gotta think. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RuthC said:

Thank you, Pete! OMG! That Pole to Pole itinerary has me so excited! My little heart is going pitty-pat. I just don't know if I physically could do the cruise.
Gotta think. Gotta think. 

It's like VOV, Grand South America,  Norwegian Sun with a touch of Africa - plus on the Volendam!  

• Like 2