Print Docs Changes

kdr69

I noticed that when I went into my cruise docs a week ago.  It was around the same time my luggage tags switched from “Platinum” to “Priority.”  I was prompted to check by another posting about stealth changes to boarding passes.  Luckily, I saved them back when all the info (Itinerary, etc.) was still there.

Been having this problem for about a month now on my recent cruise earlier this month and all of my future cruises later this year. I called carnival once and they supposedly put in a request with the technical department to fix the problem. the agent i spoke too also saw the same problem that i had when they accessed my booking

Here the topic i created about this back on February 12:

Carnival just cannot stop tinkering with things on their website. I like that it showed the total amount of OBC for the cruise. You can go to booking & order details but that only shows what you currently have left after any pre purchases and not your total amount for the cruise. And is it really that hard to show your previous room numbers on your cruise history? 

Edited by n6uqqq
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, floatz said:

Yes, I also got the platinum then the priority luggage tags.  Does it matter which one we use?

Probably not as the room number is on there.  However, my priority tags are red, which may be how they determine which bags get delivered first.  My platinum ones were green.  

I'm tempted to put both tags on.  They say the color of the tag doesn't matter.  So, both tags have all the same information with the only difference being one has Platinum and one has Priority.

Oh Heck!.... It really doesn't matter, I have always gotten our luggage in ample time just being Platinum.

They are just trying to confuse us. (or themselves) 

I don't think they really pay attention to the flag on the luggage. It seems to make no difference. The luggage for a section is all delivered at once, indiscriminate of the VIFP level etc.

• Like 1

You have to wait 14-16 days before your cruise before you can print your boarding pass.  Everything else is available before that.  16 days for Platinum and Diamond and 14 for the others.  The color or Priority tags don't matter

• Like 2

On 3/27/2023 at 3:30 PM, kdr69 said:

Has anyone else noticed you cant print full docs anymore just tips and know before you go info?

image.png

I thought it was only me!  I cruise 4/9 and contacted my TA because they were they before we checked in.  She contacted Carnival and they said they are having issues and I can see everything on the app so do not need the additional docs.  Well I like printing them out!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, clackey said:

You have to wait 14-16 days before your cruise before you can print your boarding pass.  Everything else is available before that.  16 days for Platinum and Diamond and 14 for the others.  The color or Priority tags don't matter

I think we are talking about the cruise summary document (Not the Boarding Pass)  that lists the itinerary and most important the cost and all of the OBC available 

• Like 1