Suite Lounge Coastal Kitchen

• kjacruiser changed the title to Suite Lounge Coastal Kitchen
4 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Suite lounge is for and offering free beer, wine and soda from 11 - 11.  

Also bottled water and hard seltzer.

And then of course there is a nightly open bar for 3 hours (5-8ish, depending on cruise/ship).

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Suite lounge is for and offering free beer, wine and soda from 11 - 11.  

This is true for Oasis class.  But I’ve read it is different for Quantum, Anthem, etc.   

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, kjacruiser said:

on the Quantum

Not on Quantum class ships. Coastal Kitchen is on deck 14  and the Suite Lounge is on deck 12 on Quantum.  

Drinks are free for suite guest in the Suite Lounge from 1700 - 2000 (5 pm to 8 pm for you land lubbers).  Beer, wine, soda, and cocktails are not free in Coastal Kitchen. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, grandgeezer said:

They were on the Allure, pre pandemic, as the suite lounge and CK are in the same area.

Typical of all Oasis ships, but unlimited only applies to suite guests

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Not on Quantum class ships. Coastal Kitchen is on deck 14  and the Suite Lounge is on deck 12 on Quantum.  

Drinks are free for suite guest in the Suite Lounge from 1700 - 2000 (5 pm to 8 pm for you land lubbers).  Beer, wine, soda, and cocktails are not free in Coastal Kitchen. 

I see no reason why I would sail on a Quantum over a Oasis class. Most of our cruises are in suites on celebrity which has way better perks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, George C said:

I see no reason why I would sail on a Quantum over a Oasis class. Most of our cruises are in suites on celebrity which has way better perks.

Odyssey is an awesome experience. 

More to life than a few free drinks

• Like 3

3 hours ago, George C said:

We enjoyed the Suite (Concierge) Lounge on Quantum a lot.  We spent a lot of time just sitting back and enjoying the view, we were on an Alaska B2B , from deck 12.  We managed to see whales and sea lions while back there.   

If free drinks are your primary reason for sailing in a Suite on Oasis or Quantum class ship then Oasis offers the best deal with the bar located in the Suite Lounge and free beer, wine, and soda from 1100 -2300.  The free cocktails in both are 1700 - 1900.  And since the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen are collocated on Oasis class, certain wines are free with lunch and dinner.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Hello,

Anyone wanting a drink in CK on Quantum class (other than wine) will have it delivered from the Windjammer.

Regards,

Cublet