Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Thats my pickup line. 

I've been waiting to see someone try the "Costanzo" in real life...

Be sure to emphasize the parts about being unemployed and living with your parents! 

Good luck on your interview with the....Mets...cuz I know the Yankees and you would've held out...

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, nybumpkin said:

Same here, Jeff - I'm just not disciplined enough to do live reviews. But I love them, and I've been spoiled the last week and a half between Greg, TxTeach, Bluebird, and Eli6 (did I miss someone? I'm sorry if I did. But I really thank you all.) This next one will be a challenge - Pride to Norway (we board when TxTeach and Eli6 disembark), four days to travel between Dover and Southampton, and QM2 Transatlantic to get us back to NY. I have an extra battery pack for my camera.🙂

huh, if I do not do it at least semi live, I stop taking pics and then forget what I did or did not take.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

That’s funny. Almost all of the ones I have found have been on the railing going to my room. A couple have been in glass elevators. This one was under the railing on the deck 6 stairwell. They are there and I’m never looking for them. I see them behind the alchemy bar frequently but always allow someone else to ask for them.

I take the ones I find home with me, then hide them on my next cruise, on a different ship and cruise line.  Last time I found one on a Princess ship and left it on Royal Caribbean’s Coco Cay three weeks later. I tucked it up into the umbrella next to us because they had small children.  One of the adults found it, marveled at how long it had been in the umbrella, then put it into her beach bag.  Sorry, kids, I tried.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, jimbo5544 said:

huh, if I do not do it at least semi live, I stop taking pics and then forget what I did or did not take.

I find the older I get, the better notes I need to take. That's why I'm thankful they're bringing back the printed Fun Times - I use them as the basis for my notes. The itinerary our TA gave us will help as well on this upcoming trip, since we have a land vacation between our two sailings - she tells us where we need to be on a given day.🙂

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Vintage pop

IMG_5670.thumb.jpeg.885052cb5cd874d41ef0abebac9504c4.jpeg

IMG_5672.thumb.jpeg.c142e5a462e856602a3ecb4f6c500b86.jpeg

IMG_5673.thumb.jpeg.b7c69a07c806d5fa838364d72979505f.jpeg

IMG_5675.thumb.jpeg.a3966d2fd1e244b9a19cbbec63b2aef5.jpeg

Guess most of the lines appear to have gone to the drab generic metal rails and stairs. Sad I miss real productions, hope Carnival dancers are better than the last two lines we sailed on since things have picked up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cruises42 said:

I really like that you mark your order on the menu. It's helpful to know what the pictures of the food are.

Yeah that’s kind of a new thing for me. I’ve been just showing those to the waiters as well

• Like 15

There was some talk about lack of shelf space in this room. If you remember on the vista class ships they had a glow in the dark sign that said life vests under the bed. Here they are on the shelves in the closet.

Finally yesterday I got tired of working around them and I moved them under the bed. actually I threw them across the room and kicked them under the bed. Anyway…they’re under the bed and I have more shelf space now.

• Like 4
  • Haha 22

Hero’s bar has rugby on. The only sports I’ve seen in here are rugby and tennis. I saw cricket on that sky sports in the room. One of then other TVs in here has some kind 9; documentary on pat riley on. The channels are called sport 24.

IMG_5764.thumb.jpeg.20a9c929f88e3e35d6706ca92a91ed42.jpeg

• Like 5