Contacting Princess Corporate

vaborn2cruise

Not to pry by any means, but if you care to relate your concern, others here may have also experienced the same thing and may be able to relate their resolution, and how they approached it.

Good luck in resolving your issue

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vaborn2cruise said:

I’m having an issue that customer service has not resolved. Does anyone know how to contact corporate customer relations. I’ve left several messages and sent an email. TIA

Collin Steinke
Director, Customer Relations
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
csteinke@princesscruises.com

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vaborn2cruise said:

I’m having an issue that customer service has not resolved. Does anyone know how to contact corporate customer relations. I’ve left several messages and sent an email. TIA

I've had some success writing real letters to the big guy in Santa Clarita, though my issues were less important and less urgent than yours.

I go to the top if customer non-service doesn't resolve my issue.

The email addresses for Princes are Flastname@princesscruises.com. (F: first initial).

I used the following addresses for my issue:

msiebaldi@princesscruises.com <msiebaldi@princesscruises.com>
lwarren@princesscruises.com <lwarren@princesscruises.com>
cramos@princesscruises.com <cramos@princesscruises.com>
csteinke@princesscruises.com <csteinke@princesscruises.com>
calmague@princesscruises.com <calmague@princesscruises.com>

The advice that was given to me that has worked well is: do not write to all contacts at once. Start with the senior customer service contact, tell them the issue, and give them a week to respond before writing to the next person. And do not start by writing to the CEO as this could severely limit your ability to resolve your issue. Good luck!

4 minutes ago, cometjr said:

I'm not sure what list you are referring to but this is what I found:

Primary Contact
Collin Steinke
Director, Customer Relations
csteinke@princesscruises.com

Secondary Contact
Lorna Warren
Vice President Guest Services
lwarren@princesscruises.com

Oops - I thought I had quoted your post and the one above it from Damiross with the four email addresses but I guess it didn't work.  Thanks for your help, I have a feeling at least one of these people will be hearing from me soon!

Edited by Dreamscaper
spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, neongoddess said:

I would try Twitter. They were responsive to me when I was having some customer service issues onboard. 

Oh, good call.  I'm extremely non-active on there but I do have an account....

8 hours ago, vaborn2cruise said:

Good luck.

11 hours ago, cometjr said:

The advice that was given to me that has worked well is: do not write to all contacts at once. Start with the senior customer service contact, tell them the issue, and give them a week to respond before writing to the next person. And do not start by writing to the CEO as this could severely limit your ability to resolve your issue. Good luck!

I disagree. 

I have always had luck by going straight from customer service to senior management.  Management does not like bad news and a dissatisfied customer is bad news.

My method is to use the "To" field for what I feel is the best email and the "BCC" field for additional email formats just in case.
Example: 

To: jsmith@a.com, jdoe@a.com

Bcc; j.smith@a.com, john.smith@a.com, john.doe@a.com, j.doe@a.com

By doing this, I can eliminate bad email addresses because the bad ones will bounce back.

• Like 2

On 6/1/2023 at 10:05 PM, mtnesterz said:

Not to pry by any means, but if you care to relate your concern, others here may have also experienced the same thing and may be able to relate their resolution, and how they approached it.

Good luck in resolving your issue

I would like to know this as well but seems OP has vanished 

2 hours ago, Nicole&amp;Pete said:

Have you ever had a response from anyone at corporate?

I haven’t had a need to contact Princess corporate. However, I obtained this contact info from a very reliable source. I’ve used this source to find someone at corporate for other major companies (i.e. Dell, PNC, Kohl’s) when I needed help with an issue that the usual customer support couldn’t handle and I’ve always had favorable outcome in a matter of days. My recommendation is to be as specific as you can, provide documentation if possible, and be cordial. Good luck!

• Like 1

I sent a note to L Warren on My 29 and C Stenke on My 31simply noting I needed to contact another dept and asked that they proved a contact or forward my email to have the other dept to contact me - have not had a reply 

7 hours ago, Waynetor said:

I sent a note to L Warren on My 29 and C Stenke on My 31simply noting I needed to contact another dept and asked that they proved a contact or forward my email to have the other dept to contact me - have not had a reply 

Wayne, Have you tried the call tree to call the regular CS line and ask to escalate the issue to customer solutions team?  You probably have, but seems that the email addresses are non responsive.

14 minutes ago, vaborn2cruise said:

Update — I did receive a call back from Princess and my issue has been resolved also. Thanks to everyone for your help. 

That’s great to hear! I’d love to know how you contacted them. Thx!