What hotels does Regent use in Miami and Barcelona?

MomC

I am sailing from Miami to Barcelona on Regent.  Can anyone tell me what hotels Regent uses in both cities?  Also, I will be traveling solo, do they charge the double price for hotels—or is there a single charge?

Thanks for your help with this.

Mom C 

• Host Kat changed the title to What hotels does Regent use in Miami and Barcelona?

We were put in the Mandarin Oriental for our cruise in March. It was a fabulous Hotel. We were on Miami to Lisbon, so can’t help with the Hotel used in Barcelona.

Enjoy your cruise.🛳🛳🛳🛳

On the Regent website go to the itinerary page for your cruise. Just above the ports listing are tabs for “Itinerary,” “Special Offers,” and “Hotels” among others. Click on hotels and you will see info on the hotel for your cruise. Regent has used the Hotel Sofia Barcelona, and for the pre-cruise tour they use NH Gran Calderon Hotel Barcelona. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, puppyluv1 said:

We were in the AKA Brickell in January. The consensus seemed to be NOT fabulous ( us included). 

We stayed there for a Splendor cruise in March 2022…..definitely not the best hotel in that area. For our March 2023 Splendor TA we were assigned to the Intercontinental….a huge leap up from the AKA.

We were put in the Miami East hotel- closer to a homewood suites than a Mandarin Oriental. Not even a door to the bathroom- just open. It seems to be a complete roll of the dice. I would never use an “included” hotel with them.

Edited by Pudgesmom